Tech @ A&M

Guest Techsan

Guest Techsan

Tech @ A&M now on ESPN2. Tech very well could be playing for their tournament life right now, they need to break their slump and score a big road win in order to stay in the tournament mix.

Guest Techsan

Tech goes up 57-55 to take the lead for the first time all game.....scratch that 59-57 Ags regain lead. Looks like things are going to get interesting down the stretch.

Guest Techsan

Yes!!! (Big Exhale) It wasnt a fluke, we knocked em off both times!

Now.......how the hell did we lose all those other games, when we can knock off three top 10 teams in one month, go figure. So our tourney hopes are still alive, we just gotta seal the deal down the stretch. Good game Ags, and good luck.

Guest Techsan

I cant believe Knight allowed them to get the 3 off though I dont why he didnt call a timeout to set the defense, I guess it doesnt matter now, but if A&M had played a full press Jackson doesnt have time to get down the floor......

Hopefully we can finish the season strong and make a deep run into the conference tourney, The Ags will more than likely win the conference and probably go on to play for the Conference Tournament title.....Should be interesting to see how the Big 12 tournament shapes up seed wise.

Thanks for the congrats Lonestar......it was definitely do or die for us tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami