Top 10 Canadiates For Player Of The Year

KFDM COOP

Morgan,

No one ever said Kevin Durant wasn't a great player.  I think everyone would admit he is an incredible talent.  But, people were taken aback by your comment that all the Aggie players were average.  Clearly, Acie Law is above average and one of the top players in America.  You rubbed people the wrong way when you said things when you were either not giving respect to one of the best players in America or when you posted without knowing what you were talking about.

Morgan,

No one ever said Kevin Durant wasn't a great player.  I think everyone would admit he is an incredible talent.  But, people were taken aback by your comment that all the Aggie players were average.  Clearly, Acie Law is above average and one of the top players in America.  You rubbed people the wrong way when you said things when you were either not giving respect to one of the best players in America or when you posted without knowing what you were talking about.

Well put lonestar... Acie Law is one of the best players....

And (not to be rude) no matter what you say... The Aggies have a much better team than Texas and you saw that when they played...

Kevin Durant is great and fun to watch... but one player dosent mean anything in college basketball... it is a team sport and you must have good chemistry to win...

Morgan,

i never said acie law wasnt good......he is a great player, i was simply stating that kevin durant is above him in the player of the year candidates

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami