Big Sandy 82 HD 48 Final/Friday

THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH THE GAME TONIGHT WAS HD GOT THEIR "TAIL" KICKED. I AM NOT SURE IF WE GOT A CONTESTED REBOUND ALL NIGHT LONG, MADE LAZY PASSES, AND GOT AGGRIVATTED LIKE FRESHMEN GIRLS. BUT MUST GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE, TONIGHT WAS THE MOST IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE I HAVE SEEN BY A HIGH SCHOOL TEAM.CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THEIR FUNDAMENTALS AND HOW WELL THEY ARE COACHED. WH I HONESTLY WANT YALL TO WIN, BUT YOU HAVE TO PLAY CAUSE I DONT KNOW IF THER IS A TEAM IN THE STATE THAT IS AS DEEP AND EVEN AS THEM.  HD YOU HAVE GOT TO GET THE LEADERSHIP TO GET YOUR TEAM UP FOR EVERY GAME. THERE WAS PRIDE ON THE LINE TONIGHT. GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF DOWN THERE AND GET FOCUSED ON THE PLAYOFFS. TRE SMITH I KNOWYOU CAN BE A LEADER ! SHOW EVERYONE IAM CORRECT

Flopped,

Big Sandy is always well prepared and played a good game. HD looked as bad as I have seen them this year. The lack of hustle is what really startled me. BS would get a defensive board and push it up the floor and there would be no defense there.

Tuesday should be really good. It could go either way, but the fans will be the real winners here. It will be fun.

Mr. Reality, it was great talking with you tonight. Good luck next week in the playoffs.

In my opinion BS played just like they have every other time I have seen them, consistant. Whoever is going to beat them just has to play 4 periods and play a gameplan. Do not let them dictate the game all of the time or you will lose.

hs is right, there were many uncontested rebounds that went to the other end for uncontested layups.

I might have seen as much talent on other 1A teams as BS has, but very few with the hussle and discipline.

WH is a team with a chance if they fight for everything they are worth.

Chireno, Grapeland, and West Sabine might all have chances in the playoffs. 

Have to admit HD was not ready to play tonight.  They played like a team that did not care.  I guess since the game did not matter to them they just went through the motions, there was no fight in them.  BS was on a mission and it showed.  Maybe the best thing to happen to HD before the playoffs.  Shows them what a lack of focus can lead to.  Lets see if they can step up and play now.   Better to see it now than in two weeks.  Now it is time to get focused on the playoffs.  New season starts now.  Also heard that Broaddus beat West Sabine tonight 16-13.  So there is a three way tie for 1st in that district.  Yes that is a correct score.  West Sabine sat on the ball all night.  

If Chireno comes in second and HD has to play them, you will be playing a fast-moving, high pressure team that is somewhat like BS. They don't have the post game that BS has, but are more aggressive on defense.

So maybe HD did get that out of there system.

I DO SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING WHALUM BUT I THINK WHAT KILLS HD IS LEADERSHIP. AND A VERY DISCIPLINED TEAM. WE ARE YOUNG AND DO NOT HAVE THE TEAMLEADERSHIP OR EXPERIANCE TO GET UP FOR EVERY GAME OR TO WORK THRUOGH THINGS. AND AFTER HALF WE NEVER COME OUT OF LOCKERROOM BETTER THAN WENT IN. NOT SAYING IT IS COACHES FAULT HE IS AS YOUNG AS TEAM IN EXPERIANCE. MOST OF TIME I LIKE ARE CHANCES AGAINST FAST PACED TEAM LAST NIGHT I DONT THGINK WE COULD HAVE BEAT A LITTLEDRIBBLERS TEAM. BOYS I AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YALL READ THIS AND YA KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YA, SO I AM PUTTING A CHALLENGE IN FRONT OF YA PLAY LIKE YA CAN AND YOU ARE WINNERS NO MATTER5 WHAT, I AM ALWAYS YOUR  # 1 FAN

No offense, but your coach has to lead and have the kids ready to play.

He should also lead your leaders to step up. I know he can't play the game for them, but they had no fire.

Also having watched Chireno play a talented Broaddus team, with all do respect, if you try to run with them, they will probably win by 20 and score 80 plus on HD.

You might fair better posting your tall kid, and your forward. Chireno's weakness is low.

Either way good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn