PLAYER COMIN BACK!!!

CENTRAL'S MIDFIELDER OSWALDO DAVILA IS COMING BACK FRIDAY AGAINST PNG!!!!!!!....SINCE HE WAS INJURED BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED  >:( AND NOW HES RECOVERED AND READY 2 PLAY!!......HES A EXTREMELY GOOD PLAYER  AND AT TIMES A PLAYMAKER AND PLAYS WELL ALONG WITH FERNANDO URIBE AND JOSE RUIZ!!.....PNG WATCH OUT BECAUSE THESE 3 PLAYERS ARE GOING TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.....ALSO WHATCH OUT FOR OUR FORWARDS, HORACIO CEVALLOS AND JAIR MEDRANO!!!!

COX.

CENTRAL'S MIDFIELDER OSWALDO DAVILA IS COMING BACK FRIDAY AGAINST PNG!!!!!!!....SINCE HE WAS INJURED BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED  >:( AND NOW HES RECOVERED AND READY 2 PLAY!!......HES A EXTREMELY GOOD PLAYER  AND AT TIMES A PLAYMAKER AND PLAYS WELL ALONG WITH FERNANDO URIBE AND JOSE RUIZ!!.....PNG WATCH OUT BECAUSE THESE 3 PLAYERS ARE GOING TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.....ALSO WHATCH OUT FOR OUR FORWARDS, HORACIO CEVALLOS AND JAIR MEDRANO!!!!

COX.

horacio plays like a girl... enough said

Guest oldcastle09

i think it is pretty unprofessional for a coach to be posting that other teams need to watch out but people do need to watch #10 and #4 for the cheap shots good luck to other teams    ;D ;D

WOW... is this for real???... did a coach really just post on here telling people to "watch out" for a returning player???... and then did he really just sign his name for everyone to see???... WOW... Central... WOW... I dont really even know what else to say... nothing surprises me anymore... just a few words of wisdom regarding this issue... there are other coaches that post on this forum and they keep themselves unknown... thats probably the safest way to go about this... Politics are just as big of a part in High School coaching as the actual coaching part is... JMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder