WOS 2 HJ 1 Final

Roebuck did give up 5 hits. I got a call from the game after it was over and Eric Sparks went 2-3 along with his 16 K's. Tim McLelland drove in the 2 runs with a single up the middle in the 4th. Jacoby Franks had an infield hit and Terry Veitch had a line drive in the right center gap over the 2nd baseman's head. Congrats to the Mustangs!! I also hear that Sparks was robbed of a shutout when in the 7th a kid from HJ got in a rundown and blatantly ran out of the baseline to avoid a tag. If the right call is made Sparks gets the shutout. But I would be willing to bet he is happy with a W and a 1-0 district record!!

from what I heard I think 1 of them was walked and the second one reached on a hit before the hit that drove them in, but I could be wrong. Nonetheless it sounds like it was a great game. I should have made the drive to watch it. I also heard that HJ had many chances as well. Supposedly in the 2nd inning Sparks walked the first 3 to load the bases and then struck out the next three. Talk about working out of a jam!!!

i was at the game and the stangs scored their runs like this terry veitch led off the inning with a single then jacoby franks had an infield single then micheal theriot had a sac bunt so runners on 2nd and 3rd greg barclay struck out then tim mcclelland had the two run single so they didnt score off walks i dont know what the hj peopole was talkin bout

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder