Splendora vs. Tarkington....what a game

biggen

If you were there you know this was a great game with the Cats prevailing 53-49, in front of a packed house on the Prairie............Both coaches had their teams ready to play,and it was close down to the end......Trey Gill for the Cats had 21 points and was 8 for 8 at the freethrow line in the 4th Quarter, Chase evans for the horns played well down in the paint.........Go-rilla just as you are 2-0 vs Cleveland this year the Cats are 3-0 vs the horns with all three of those games having actually been play..... ;D..... Just kidding. next time biggen comes to the prairie maybe I will get treated better than I did tonight, THe horns have nothing to be ashamed of, they are a very disciplined team..........Both Schools for the most part should be proud of how their fans and students acted....it got loud in the gym and was a great basketball atmosphere........

Guest backspin

Props to the cats (can't believe I just said that), they took it to us. The two teams are so similar and they played the system better than we did. Props to the fans from both sides, it was electric.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed