West Hardin 83 High Island 38

Guest orangeman

Guest orangeman

West Hardin had five players in double figures led by Letsinger's triple-double (13 pts, 12 rebounds, 10 assists). Tyler Copeland had 19, Matthew Hashaw had 18, Zach Simmons had 16, and Jared Tomlinson had 13. The win moves the Oilers to 23-1 on the season setting up the rematch with Big Sandy this Friday at West Hardin.

Sunshine, Stokley got in about 12 - 16 min., I think he had 1pt, and a steal not sure, but played well while he was in there.Glad to see everyone got in on the action.(Way to go Hashaw) Now we can look to Friday night and Big Sandy. Lets get geared up and ready to go, this is what its all about. Fan support was low tues. but I look for the WH gym to be rocking Friday night. I hope to be there for this one. I'm sure coach Fuller will have them ready to play.

1 GOAL & 12 STRONG ---- 13 WITH THE FANS.

congratulations OILERS, u guys are great, keep it up. Friday will tell all. just remember 12 strong should also mean 12 strong for 4 quarters. keep your heads up the whole time and you guys can win the whole thing. believe in yourselves like your fans believe in you. we really have a good thing going for WH and we should all work together to keep it that wayGOOD LUCK !!!  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124