Catfishing

Guest Kingofthadimond09

Fishin Spots  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Fishin Spots

• catfish
    • white perch

Does anyone have any fishing points mapped on a gps cause i need some fishin spots for catfish

LOL. Right..... we are going to give you secret fishing holes for cats.

I seriousness, are you looking for trotline holes or rod and reel fishing?

• 2 weeks later...

Rod and Reel Catfishing hot spots... Please, any of them. The last 20 times I have went rod and reel catfishing, between me, my uncle, my aunt, and cousins, we only catch small channels, and maybe half of them are big enough to keep. I just want to catch a few in the 5-10lb. range. Anywhere from Rayburn, to Livingston, Conroe, Toledo Bend, or even the rivers. Any tips or hot spots, anyone. Note: I have done a lot of catfishing, I'm just not doing something right, or I don't know where to find them, or something.

Usually I throw the cast net and shad are my favorite or shad gizzards if you can find them, but I'll use catalpa worms, crawfish, shrimp, Earthworms, cut perch/shad, etc. Usually I have two or three bais with me. I like to run a two hook liter with the weight on the bottom. Tightlining. Never had luck on stink bait of any kind.   

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the LNVA canals in this area have some decent catfish in them. They have Ops, Blues and Channels. The biggest that I have caught is about a 10 pound Ops on a limb line. I have gotten a lot of Channel cats out of these canals.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami