Former Texas A&M coach Slocum leads Aggie Night at Wildcatters game

Former Texas A&M coach Slocum leads Aggie Night at Wildcatters game

Former Texas A&M football coach R.C. Slocum will be on hand at the Texas Wildcatters hockey game Friday night for the ceremonial puck drop and other activities, the team announced Monday.

Advertisement

Slocum's presence at Ford Arena will be for a part of what is being billed as Aggie Night. The game starts at 7:30 p.m.

A Texas Longhorn night has not been scheduled but is being considered, said team broadcasting and sales representative Anthony Langella Jr.

The Ross Volunteers will present the colors Friday during the national anthem, which will be sung by Justin Partlow, a member of A&M's Century Singers who attended Kountze High School.

An Aggie hockey jersey will also be auctioned.

The Wildcatters also announced Monday that team owner Rick Adams and Malcolm Cameron will be available for a question and answer session before Saturday's game.

Both will be available in the Ford Park Exhibit Hall at 6 p.m. Cameron will answer questions until 6:15 p.m. and Adams until 6:30 p.m.

Saturday's game begins at 7 p.m.

I was thinking we could have Mack could come show off his NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RING or have Vince bring the ROSE BOWL TROPHY, but then I got to thinking oh wait its aggy night they don't win national championships or bowl games....is anyone even still alive from their 1939 title??

Funny how RC got drummed out of collie station because he couldn't win the big one and up until t+1of 2006 all the ags were begging for him back with Fraudchione there.

Then again what a coup to bring in the only football coach that has actually won a bowl game at atm in the last 10 years, that 2001 win against TCU in the no longer existing galleryfurniture.com bowl was just so scintillating!!!

Thought I saw Ashly last night at Madisons but wasnt sure

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124