best pitchers in 24-AA

I think having to repeat the same threads over and over and over and over again really sucks...

I think that if you are to start a thread, you should be obligated to at least provide some information....Anyone can ask a question, informed people provide material to take an run with...

I think the repetiveness of this board is driving people away..

I think that having 10 stickys at the top of the page is ridiculous..

I think that changing board themes 10 times a year isn't smart

I think that karma and smite is really lame

I think that naming a preseason team is 'playing' to the masses

I think that i could go on and on but im trying to reach 500 posts by the end of the day...

because having to knife through threads about bull**** is turning people off this board...

threads having 500 views and 8 posts are killing this board..

this board used to be fun, now its just post blowing themselves a huge head of steam...

mike go ahead and tell us what team you support, then list the 4 pitchers from that teams staff, and then when someone else from another team post there pitchers you will reply....

this is a cookie cutter forum with cookie cutter banter....

lets have some insight...some interesting facts...something that keeps people coming back...other wise lets just list the rosters of all thte teams and start to ohhh and awww at them

I think having to repeat the same threads over and over and over and over again really sucks...

I think that if you are to start a thread, you should be obligated to at least provide some information....Anyone can ask a question, informed people provide material to take an run with...

I think the repetiveness of this board is driving people away..

I think that having 10 stickys at the top of the page is ridiculous..

I think that changing board themes 10 times a year isn't smart

I think that karma and smite is really lame

I think that naming a preseason team is 'playing' to the masses

I think that i could go on and on but im trying to reach 500 posts by the end of the day...

Have you even thought that there maybe someone in this world that really does not want to hear comments on ALL of these THREADS  ;D!

I hope Granger plays, he could definitely help the staff.If he is healthy Caleb Swinney is probably a little harder to hit.Colt Kelly got some experience last year as a freshman and will improve even more this year.If Paul Sims plays he can throw it in a coffee cup and could give some valuable innings.There are probably no aces on this staff but they could definitely get the job done as a group.Does Ryan Heiselbetz still go to school at Warren?Thats 1 you could build around!!!!!Go Warriors.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder