West Hardin 71 Hull-Daisetta 64

Guest orangeman

Guest orangeman

West Hardin defeated Hull Daisetta 74 - 61. Tyler Copleand lead the Oilers with 31 points including five 3 pointers. Brandon Letsinger added 16 points & 8 assists. Jared Tomlinson added 15 as well. The win moves the Oilers to 22-1 on the season.

WAS A GREAT GAME. BOTH TEAMS PLAYED AS HARD AS POSSIBLE. I AM VERY PROUD OF HD TO PLAY WH THAT GOOD AT WH'S HOUSE. WAY TO GO SUGAR( TYLER COPELAND) YOU HAD A GREAT GREAT GAME, 6 OR 7 THREES. HOLD YOUR HEADS UP HD YOU HAD A TERRIBLE FIRST QTRR, WERE DOWN 26 TO 15 ( I THINK) AND COME BACK TO TIE IT UP IN THE FORTH. THE HALF COURT DOES NOT WORK. SR. LEADERSHIP SHOWED UP DOWN THE STRETCH ALSO, CONGRATS OILERS!                                  ON THE BOBCATS EFFORT , WAY TO PLAY LIKE YOU WANT IT. THEY HAD A VERY BALANCED ATTACK TONIGHT. TRE' SMITH  10, TRE DICKERSON 11, SAM ELLIOTT 13, ADRIAN ANDERSON & JORDAN GODWIN BOTH HAD 15. ELLIOTT HAD 5 ASSIST ALSO. CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW PROUD I AM OF MY SON AND NEPHEW. BOBCATS KEEP PLAYING LIKE THIS AND YOU WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, GREAT JOB FOR 1 SR. ,  AGAIN CONGRATS TO BOTH TEAMS

Great game!!!  I have been SO impressed with HD both times we've played them.  They do not get the credit they deserve, but they are showing up to prove how good they are.  I'll be really surprised if they don't make the playoffs!  They may be young, but that really didn't show...they were down by about ten after the first quarter, but didn't even think about giving up!  They fought hard and looked great doing it!  Congrats, HD.  Keep it up!

Congratulations, Oilers...22 wins...how many people can say they've been a part of a season like this?  You guys played AWESOME!  Tyler shot the lights out!  The rest of the guys played like champs, too!  You guys have been turning it up lately and you've got to keep that up!  Use the game against HI this Tuesday to get even better and we'll be ready for Friday! 

I don't think I've ever been to a game that was that loud!  The fans on both sides were supporting their teams like crazy the whole game.  Great game!  Great atmosphere!  Great fun!

Guest orangeman

Spurger has to beat H-D this coming Tuesday IN H-D. Then if that happens Spurger must beat H-D again in a 3rd place tie breaker. Not saying it couldn't happen, but....

Guest orangeman

IF West Hardin defeats Big Sandy this coming Friday, then they will settle the tie-breaker for the district championship in the Montagne Center as part of the Hoopinsider Playoff Preview.

Guest allsportsfan

You are right. WH has to play with no let downs. Their rebounders need to come to play also, so that we have more scoring chances.

Well put hssportsfan.

Congrats on 22 w's.  I never knew West Hardin played basketball until this year.  I know they have had some good football teams, but basketball??  I know it helps to have a few go-to-guys, and from what I here, they have a couple.  In Class A ball, that can mean a trip to Austin!!  For you WH fans that don't know, Austin is where they hold the state tournament every year......it's a special place.  Good luck Oilers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed