Season Begins Tonight! Who do you have?

Memorial by 20. Even if Lumberton is better than last year which they should be memorial is easily the best team this side of Houston. Lumberton is the 2nd with Ozen a little down this year, though we will continue to be the district champions. Dayton and Central are going to be tough as well

In the 5A district on your side, Lumberton will have some new competition with GCM this year.  

As far as your comment about Memorial being easily the best team this side of Houston, you must of meant this side of the Trinity River.  BH has all their starters and 8 of the top 10 back from last year.  Looking forward to the Gulf Coast Classic this year (I think that is the only tournament PAM and BH are in together)

In the 5A district on your side, Lumberton will have some new competition with GCM this year.

As far as your comment about Memorial being easily the best team this side of Houston, you must of meant this side of the Trinity River. BH has all their starters and 8 of the top 10 back from last year. Looking forward to the Gulf Coast Classic this year (I think that is the only tournament PAM and BH are in together)

GCM lost everyone but 1 they will be down. Ozen will win again.

As for Hill don't include them because of their use of ringers. It has been Danleys motto since he was at Brownwood. Still wouldn't be shocked on the transfer being rules ineligible.

GCM lost everyone but 1 they will be down

As for Hill don't include them because of their use of ringers. It has been Danleys motto since he was at Brownwood. Still wouldn't be shocked on the transfer being rules ineligible.

BH was better than PAM last year without the "ringer" and have all their starters back.  Not sure about your conspiracy theory, but the transfer's family does live in BH school district.

BH was better than PAM last year without the "ringer" and have all their starters back. Not sure about your conspiracy theory, but the transfer's family does live in BH school district.

Not a conspiracy. Check his history at brownwood and Wylie As for the transfer there is more to the story and you admit she is a ringer. Congrats acceptance is the first step.

Denver City, Brookesmith, Ballinger and Abilene Wylie I believe were his stops before now.  The first 3 stops, I doubt he could get any ringers to go there.  He did have a stud at Wylie who I believe was there all 4 years.  Since you have all the answers, what facts do you have on your conspiracy theory?

and no I didn't admit anything about a "ringer".  I just used that term in quotes to address your concern.

While I have been enjoying this love fest between BH75 and Panther76. Really have. Great stuff, but wasn't this thread supposed to be about Lumberton-Memorial. The game that is playing tonight.

I also thought it best to correct and compliment some things.

First BH75 thank you for admitting Lumberton was better last year. You must have watched the Tape and finally noticed the charge/block plays and the illegal screens and that the refs won you the game. And there actually is more to the story then just moving into the district, but it is best not to be said and dragged out on a public website. 

As for Panther76, Ozen and Lumberton will once again be dominant, but Lumberton should be better this year and Ozen graduated a lot. As for the Brookesmith, I now understand the Billboard comment, Brookesmith does have one in Brownwood across the street from Howard Payne. I do feel it is best to let you know that while their were definitely transfers from Brownwood, they are not ringers. This transfer may be, but out there that is common. One team two or three years ago made the regional tournament with only the last player on the bench living in the district. I will agree with you though that Danley is very shady and everything he does should be checked twice.

Can we stick on subject now?

PA Memorial by at least 10 to 15 points. Memorial is bringing back everyone from last year. Their frontline will be the key to this game. They consist of 6'1 Jakera Ford Jr. , 6'0 Tyler Sellers Sr. 6'3 Kennedi Lofton So. and they have a 6'3 post on the bench. The PG Joyce Kennerson will handle whatever pressure Lumberon has. Probably be a remake of the championship game of the YMBL. Lumberrton does have Megan Worry and a good freshman in Megan Wilkerson.