How many guys can bench 300 lbs?

gringo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sports Cards

what juice has kris wedekind been taking? that wright kid was way stronger than him when they went to the same school now all of a sudden  your sayin wedekind matches him.

First off, not every strong kid is on juice. To throw that out there is irresponsible. Wedekind had a 1260 3 lift total at Dayton before he came to BC, but had a lot more strength than that in him. It's sad that it's gotten to the point where kids don't believe they can get strong unless they are "juicing."

He's busted his tail everyday in the weight room since he's been at BC, and it's showing in the meets. He is a 510, 365, 510 guy now.

well besides begnaud whose a senior wrights the fastest guy we got. he's not winnin first in the 100 or 200 but he's been placing 3rd and 4th.. but you gotta look at it in retrospect.. we haven had a meet where westbrook central and all those predominantly speed schools arent there ya know.. not tryin to take away from wrights ability he's a very fast kid he runs a 4.47 forty and an 11.5 100 meter dash.. he works on it in practice at doing 200's to make his 100 time better.. but he's yet to get a first place ribbon

but oh yeah...300 isnt all THAT uncommon at wb...when i was there the weakest lineman did 285 and we had a few backs and linebackers that were at or near 3 as well

right now...the strongest bruin is michael zock...who pretty mcuh plays around with 300 (seriously he reps it like its light)

BUT i am a whole year removed so what do i know?

well you know throwin around 300 pounds must mean its a strong guy. thats what sophmore josh wright does in the weight room. he won the meet in westbrook for powerlifting 1st place and outstanding lifter. broke the school incline record with 330 and is closing in on the bench record he will try for 375 the record is 370. the old incline record is 300... school record for squat is 565 wright does 500 as a sophmore, powerclean 285 wright-270, incline 330-wright, bench 375 wright 365 right now... 40 time is a 4.47

dont see how him havin to make up a test for a class has anything to do with taking illegal supplements... its a shame people always have to jump straight to that. yeah that is phenomenal weight to be lifting but if you knew the guy you wouldnt think that with the exception of him being very big. i mean laid back guy never been injured. and no sign of acne problems haha

Guest Raider911

on the thspa website his first meet put him at number 5 in the state. in the polls i mean. and he didnt get to go to regionals either because of the report card misshap. they re rank you weekly by your point total

"Wright didnt participate in the meet.. personal problems is all his friends and teammates said"

This is what you said in the Best Running Backs 07 form

Im not tryin to make you look like a retard, but it just dont add up. You say one thing in one form, and another in a different one.  ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder