BEST GOALIE IN SETX

jcb6790

Im not gonna say anything about Harris because i havent seen him play and i imagine anyone that is mentioned on this has to have talent but. Stockie is one of the best goalies ive seen in High School Soccer, If you get out to a Kelly Game i'm positive youll be impressed

You have to remember, Harris was also playing football at that time. Im sure that playing goalie for the Select wasnt all that important to him. Besides, when was he suppose to get back into "goalie" mode when he has 2 a day practices in football? Watch him now that it is soccer season and im sure you'll be suprised.

Sockie is good... probably one of the best if not the best in SETX right now... I dont know about all time though hahhaha... the kid definately has great potential... you guys that know him need to tell him to start going to some of the premier keeper camps during the summer... hes at a perfect age to develope his technique...

Stockie AKA Stroky or Stogie is hand down the best of the south east texas area. I've been able to play with him since he first came to beaumont for georgia and have played with hiim since we were 11. The really impressive thing about him is that he's only a sophmore and started his goalie career at the begining of his freshman year. In other words he's been able to get the the status and ablity he is currently at in just over a year.  My vote is to Nathan Stockie for the best current goalie in south east texas. With his ablilty to cover every corner of the net  he makes the goal seem tiny to even the best goal scorers. his current average for goals allowed in a game is around 0.66- 0.75.  that my friends is pretty amazing. ive also played select with bret harris and i agree he is a fine goalie and knows his stuff  but form playing with the both of them ....  no comparison  Stogy hands down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami