Bridge City vs Jasper

According to the Web site Coach Bryant uses to let scouts know when Kevin will pitch he is not scheduled this week at all.....

You might be right, Bear. Looking at the schedule Bridge City does open up with district Tuesday with Orangefield. With Jasper, Alvis might pitch since they start district on the 28th.

No matter who pitches this should be a nice game.

Guest Orangeboy

I think Jasper wins in a 4-3 game. At this point in the year the offenses start rolling, and Jasper surely has the better offense. I agree seeing Belt earlier this year helps the Dogs out, while Bryant has done very little to get his kids seeing good pitching.

Guest Sports Cards

This should be a good one... Gilbert should be able to handle Angelle, other than that, I don't see the Bulldog hitters being very successful against him. If Hart can get on and make some noise around the base path, and Alvis hits how he is capable, then it could be close... but I don't think they will tonight...... I predict BC wins 5-2.

Of course, that score is assuming it's Alvis Vs Angelle.... any other pitchers and then theres no telling what may happen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder