OF vs Kirbyville Predictions

Orangefield is very solid, I enjoyed seeing them play in Silsbee last week! Thye should win this one, but don't overlook K'ville they can obviously play, and this is at their gym......good luck to both teams!

I know Silsbee and OF are tied where are the others in the standings? Does K'ville have the inside track on WOS?

I believe these are the current standings.

Orangefield Lady Cats                8 - 1

Silsbee Lady Tigers                    8 - 1

Kirbyville Lady Wildcats              6 - 3

WO-S Lady Mustangs                5 - 4

Hardin Jefferson Lady Hawks       5 - 4

Hamshire Fannett Lady Horns      3 - 6

Bridge City Lady Cards               1 - 8

Jasper Lady Bulldogs                  0 - 9

I believe these are the current standings.

Orangefield Lady Cats                8 - 1

Silsbee Lady Tigers                    8 - 1

Kirbyville Lady Wildcats              6 - 3

WO-S Lady Mustangs                5 - 4

Hardin Jefferson Lady Hawks       5 - 4

Hamshire Fannett Lady Horns      3 - 6

Bridge City Lady Cards               1 - 8

Jasper Lady Bulldogs                  0 - 9

Thanks

Here are the remaining games of the top 4 teams -vs- each other:

Silsbee - @WOS - K'ville

OF - @K'ville - @WOS

K'ville - OF - @SHS

WOS- SHS - OF

Looks like WOS has a slight advantage with both games at home, OF with toughest remaining schedule with both games on the road, this district has been everything that has been expected.......this is what HS sports is all about!

Of course this doesn't really mean anything, each team has proved they can win on the road!

well the last time that kville played OF, they played @ OF, and only lost by 2 points, so when them BOB cats come to WILDCAT COUNTRY, they'll see wat kville is all about!!

Yes it was only a 2 point game but that was a while back and Orangefield is playing much better now. It will be close and no one underestimates Kirbyville.  I think the difference will be how well OF contains Kellum. One of Orangefield's strengths is their team play. If one player is covered too closely and can't score, everyone else (including the bench) is capable of stepping up and having an awesome game. Whatever the outcome, it will be a great game to watch.

i doubt if they contain Kellum it hasn't been done this year...she's just to good.

They don't have to shut her down, no one is saying that is possible. They just have to SLOW her down and Orangefield is talented enough to do that. Doesn't Kellum score about half Kirbyville's points each game?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami