PNG 38 Clear Lake13 Final

First off Jake94 Ill take that as a compliment. Secondly we played a pretty solid game. Still plenty of room for improvement. Highlights- The two conections between Morse and Giblin and Morse and Sparks are spectacular these kids have been at it for years especially Morse to Giblin and it shows. Biggest improvements since two-a-days offensive line deserves A+ keeping that stud linebacker in check most of the night. That guy is very legit. If you team doesnt have a passing attack that is effective that defense will eat you up. The defense played a lights out game after the first drive. I give them an A. We played well and I was impressed. Time to rest up and heal up the games only gonna get harder

Great game NJuns. CLakes #45 is legit. Like the Waterboy. Kid tackled everyone on the field tonight. I swear I saw him tacklin folks in the stands!!! Look for him at A&M in few years.
Defense gave up 7 quick points then held CL to a goose egg the rest of the way. Impressed me tonight. And the offense is stacked with Giblin, Sparks, Sullivan, Mczeal. Who ya gonna double?

It was a compliment! I think that PNG and Central are the favorites in district this year. Followed by Nederland, GCM, and Ozen for the final 2 spots. One of those teams will be disappointed.

First off Jake94 Ill take that as a compliment. Secondly we played a pretty solid game. Still plenty of room for improvement. Highlights- The two conections between Morse and Giblin and Morse and Sparks are spectacular these kids have been at it for years especially Morse to Giblin and it shows. Biggest improvements since two-a-days offensive line deserves A+ keeping that stud linebacker in check most of the night. That guy is very legit. If you team doesnt have a passing attack that is effective that defense will eat you up. The defense played a lights out game after the first drive. I give them an A. We played well and I was impressed. Time to rest up and heal up the games only gonna get harder

One poster said they were cupcakes..lol. I thought they were competitive.

Also a shout out to the band! They came out a little late and only brass played. We got to hear Cherokee and they made the miserably wet conditions in the stands a lot more bearable. They rocked the whole game.

Not sure about this year but, last made the playoffs in 08.........went out in 2nd rd.