22-3A Scores Friday 1/19/07

Not to be saying that he's the wholt team but if the UIL would let jeremy Brown play the panthers would be 2-1  and they would have beat splendora tonite. You see how good he did against coldsprings he kept them in the game until he got hurt at the end.

Guest SETXsports.comNews

Splendora 58

Liberty 45

Coldspring 63

Tarkington 55

Cleveland 71

Shepherd 68

*All three home teams lost.

New Standings:

Splendora   3-0

Coldspring   3-0

Cleveland    2-1

Tarkington   1-2

Liberty        0-3

Shepherd    0-3

I like Splendora's chances in the postseason. What has happened to Liberty?

They wont let jeremy brown play..he was a big part of there success when they only lost to coldsprings by 3..he's like d wade..when the heat dont  have him they dont do as good as they could!!just like the panthers..when they dont have a key leader like him on the court it takes them down a notch!!

They wont let jeremy brown play..he was a big part of there success when they only lost to coldsprings by 3..he's like d wade..when the heat dont  have him they dont do as good as they could!!just like the panthers..when they dont have a key leader like him on the court it takes them down a notch!!

So why won't they let him play?  What gives?  ???

He has been going to liberty all his life until last year. He had to move to crosby..not this kids decisons. personal issues! but he came back to liberty just to play baseketball with his long time class mates and friends. The U.I.L. let him play 2 games. I guess the game was so close with coldsprings and liberty something had to give. they said he had to live in the area for a year to play on a varsity sport!! Its a bunch of crap!! he should b playing..U.I.L. shouldnt do that to a kid!! thats unjust. U.I.L. approved it then dissapproved it..whats up with that? can anybody tell me?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami