OF 92 Jasper 31 Final/Friday

Guest bleed orange

I have to commend the Jasper coach. He does a good job with the girls. He stays positive and coaches the whole time. If jasper will give him time he will turn that program around. Now there was something that upset me. Not one single fan showed up to watch the Jasper girls. There is going to be times when the talent level is lean at all schools but for no one to show up. The girls need support through thick and thin. I understand its a hour and 15 minute drive but come on. I understand also that parents work. But did all the parents have to work. They had one parent show up for the JV game and to that parent I want to say you are awesome!  :(

I have to commend the Jasper coach. He does a good job with the girls. He stays positive and coaches the whole time. If jasper will give him time he will turn that program around. Now there was something that upset me. Not one single fan showed up to watch the Jasper girls. There is going to be times when the talent level is lean at all schools but for no one to show up. The girls need support through thick and thin. I understand its a hour and 15 minute drive but come on. I understand also that parents work. But did all the parents have to work. They had one parent show up for the JV game and to that parent I want to say you are awesome!  :(

I said the same thing after Jasper played Silsbee at home.  A positive coach who points out the good things you do is a great thing to have, especially during a down year.  I am glad Bleed Orange saw the same thing I saw from this young man.  Once again, keep up the good work coach. :)

Guest bleed orange

Balla, you are becoming a message board junkie like the rest of us. I know Silsbee won but what was the score? I use to watch TV all the time but not any more I am a changed man.

Guest bleed orange

Mactiger, It is past your bed time. I know you are younger than me but not by much. Because we have kids close in age. I can hardly keep my eye's open.

Two things I took from the game tonight:

1. The Jasper coach is a great coach. I sat right next to him on the scorers table and he never quit coaching and ALWAYS complimented the players on a good play and hardly ever talked down to them. Good things will come for Jasper.

2. I always knew this but it really sank in tonight, even though OF may not win every game they are always prepared. There has never been a game I have seen where the Lady Cats are not ready to play or don't show up. That speaks to their hard work and believing in the system put in place. Playing hard 100% of the time goes a long way in producing success and OF is by far on the right track.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder