Bridge City vs Cleveland Scores

holy cow.....is BC playing their jv

Nah, just another weak district over here.....LOL Now if BC get's spanked by Cleveland, better see them drop a few notches.

Troy Bolton started the game and didnt make it out of the first. Randy Jennings came in and also, didnt make it out of the first. Daniel Willey came in for I think 2-3 so so innings. By the the end of the 1st inning it was 15-0. Then I think in the 4th or so Dishon came in for the rest of the game.

Give the cards some credit, we all have bad days. Maybe not the team initially predicted, but still a very good ball club, especially with their ace on the mound. Probably would have been in their best interest to have faced better pitching and all around better competition for the last tournament before district, but I'm sure they will step it up in time for the part of the season that really matters.

Probably would have been in their best interest to have faced better pitching and all around better competition for the last tournament before district' date=' but I'm sure they will step it up in time for the part of the season that really matters.[/quote']

Wouldn't better competition have beaten them 20-0 instead of 20-10?

Give the cards some credit' date=' we all have bad days. Maybe not the team initially predicted, but still a very good ball club, especially with their ace on the mound. Probably would have been in their best interest to have faced better pitching and all around better competition for the last tournament before district, but I'm sure they will step it up in time for the part of the season that really matters.[/quote']

Sounds like they had all the "Competition" they could handle. Watch Cleveland in football this year too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83