EC 63 Warren 42 Final/Tuesday

Guest ECBucFan

A good game. Warren (like I said they would, earlier) played really hard. They just got some unlucky bounces around the goal. I really admire how the Warriors represent. Best wishes to the Warriors the rest of the way, they will do well. And I wish ALL a safe trip home.

It was a good game.  Thomas is fun to watch.  Warren is not where we need to be yet.  Handled the press okay and had minimumal turnovers. The just need to mature.  I have to comment on the refs. Their mechanics were awful. They called no 3 second calls, no 5 second call, only one charge (and it was questionable), no traveling or palming. Warren went to the line 4 times in the whole game. The foul count was lobsided untill it was obvious EC was going to win. The second half inbound was from the backcourt sideline, what's up with that. I think it's poor training on fundimentals. The more athletic team being quicker gets the breaks because the refs are out of position and not taking responsibility for their area. Anyway no reflection on EC they deserved the win, and like I said Thomas is a great player. (and before you say it, I was a ref years ago before I got old and fat)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder