Ec - kountze

Franklin is on the mound kountze 5 ec 0

Probably not 5 to 0 the way we are hitting but I think it'll be 3 to 0 or 3-1 if Franklin goes the distance. Errors have been an issue, but EC won't put the ball in play enough for that to be a huge problem tomorrow night.

I'm going with Ec 5-3 Beckett , Collins , Johnson and company get the sticks going This week

our top three are just as dangerous with the bat as your top three. I am assuming that we will see Johnson, so the real question is can your top guys hit Franklin and can our top guys hit Johnson? I will go with Kountze top guys and Franklin on the mound any day of the week and twice on Tuesday! LOL

I don't expect a shutout. I agree both teams have been playing inconsistently, but Franklin has been solid on the mound. Kountze beat themselves against Deweyville- not to take anything away from Deweyville- they definitely hit the ball. Kountze struggled with routine plays and failed to play up to their potential. I think we'll see a much tighter ball club tomorrow night. Kountze has some hitters so I'm going 5-2 Kountze.

If Franklin goes all 7 EC might be lucky to get 1 run. Kountze takes this and every other game this year when Franklin takes the hill. Imo

Still have to hit, throw and catch behind Franklin...he is not the magic bullet. our catchers have to catch 3rd, strikes and if anyone gets walked we have to be able to contain behind the plate. our hitters have to get up to the plate and do their job; get on base and get into scoring position then the next guys needs to get them in for a run...If EC hits the ball we need to defend it and make the routine plays for outs. IMO

If Franklin is on it will be hard for EC to beat kountze period!

Franklin was lights out last year against Hardin and had one hit...then three catching errors later he is scoring...then we did not hit period...that poor child pitched his heart out and took a 1-0 loss. Now I definitely think our catching has improved and so has our hitting...jury still out on fielding, but that should not repeat this year. Kountze has to show up behind Franklin or another pitcher in order to have on going success. Tonight with EC...the Lions need to come ready to play all aspects of the game Franklin or No Franklin...don't get me wrong I will always like our chances when that player is throwing the rock. Team Effort is the key!