Question

Is West end little league part of Ford Park now? This past weekend is the second time in a month that I have went out on a Sunday to hit with my grandson and the place was packed with teams playing select from Ford Park.
I was told the fields were reserved Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 8pm. Isn't West end BISD property? Also would like to know who is making the money on it, BISD, West end, or Ford Park. There had to be over 200 people out there all day.

Most leagues won't let you on the field unless it's a sanctioned game. West End LL may be different. I know there's a lot of practice fields around there. To answer the specific question, I'm not sure, but I do know there was a bunch of teams from 7u-13u in this weekends tourney. It's probably something they have worked out with West End for overflow if too many teams are in it. More money for the local economy.

There were 109 total teams playing this weekend. The games were played on several different fields at 3 different locations. Sorry you didn't get to play ball with your grandson but watching some good baseball should have sufficed!

[quote name="rhino1877" post="1406299" timestamp="1369063251"]
There was a bunch of good games and a snowcone would just top it off...lol
[/quote]

Lot 's of good baseball this weekend at West End LL, we played in the tournament , the 7U & 8U were held there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami