Kountze 133 Deweyville 62 Final/Tuesday

The game is over can we move on. Kountze is a very good team. There are alot of teams they could beat worst than this score. I have not seem any post of people from Deweyville crying about the game. My post earlier states game 2 could end up being very intense. We are by far not the worst team in our district. It will be interesting to see if this will be done to any other teams in our district. If not then things are on a different page with us and Kountze. Game 2 would end up being a very intense game. Our coach and team will play this next game with class like they have done all year. Our district has always played with class. I hope for the sake of the district this is not starting to change.

Cardinal Fan, Were you not on the LCM team that won a homecoming game 77-0?

And tried to throw a TD pass with seconds left in the game?

Yeah, DP except a couple of facts need to be made. One the coaching staff did not call that pass play. Two, we scored a TD on the final play of the game. Our backup QB threw a TD pass to a backup WR. They went against the coaches wishes and called the play on their own.

I was standing on the sideline with other starters like Richard Pannell, Chris Hyde, Don Kemp and several others. As a matter of fact, I played maybe two series in the second half.

So, basically the answer is yes with a few clarifications. Am I proud of beating a team like that, no. It is not classy to run up the score on a team who you are better than at every position on the field.

Coach Dale once said " If you got one to give, give it. If you got one to take, take it, and its always better to give than to recieve." Sorry Deweyville, Anahuac, And whoever else Kountze puts up 200 points on. Better get really good at stalling. Ask TOON!!!!!

Kountze got beat 99-0 once in football. give them a break!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder