Best Powerlifting Team In The Area?

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Football

vidor has the most quality lifters in the area

How did they do in the woodville meet? Jasper looked stacked to me. Jomar Cauley threw up 450 on the bench like it was nothing. They have a 132 lifter squating over 420, not to mention several other hosses.

Guest Football

:o  dang im only 165 and squat 405 with a suit

I think Jasper's 132 lifter did 415, and a 132 lifter from another school did 420. In the 165 class, you need to be up around four-fifty to five hundred or so in this district. The 148 lifters weren't as strong as the 132 lifters at Woodville though. Those two guys were just studs.

Guest Sports Cards

what weight is jomar guy in and how good are his other lifts

Jomar is a superheavy weight. His other lifts are decent, not spectacular, he is just such a large and powerful human being, he's impressive.

i went to school with jomar all the way to my freshman year before i moved to lumberton, i distinctley remember when we loaded up as many 45's on the leg press and me and another buddy sat on the sides with the weight and he rep'd it out with us on it and he was a freshman at that time, and by the way he is in the super heavy weight division

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics