Legacy Christian Academy / 3 games this week to Claim Title

Legacy Christian(13-3 / 5-0) vs Bay Area Christian Monday in League City.

Legacy Won a nail bitter 5-4 at Lamar 2 weeks ago.
IF Legacy Wins Monday they clinch a share of the district title and guaranted State playoff spot.
If they win 2 of 3 this week, the claim their spot in the TAPPS 3A State playoffs.

The Warriors returns to play at HOME on Tuesday 4pm.

[quote name="setxballpop" post="1394403" timestamp="1366004175"]
Legacy Christian(13-3 / 5-0) vs Bay Area Christian Monday in League City.

Legacy Won a nail bitter 5-4 at Lamar 2 weeks ago.
IF Legacy Wins Monday they clinch a share of the district title and guaranted State playoff spot.
If they win 2 of 3 this week, the claim their spot in the TAPPS 3A State playoffs.

The Warriors returns to play at HOME on Tuesday 4pm.
[/quote]

tapps has two different playoff systems??? i am confused

Guest BigCountry66
I'm confused by your confusion.  Where did you get 2 systems from?  I thought TAPPS was just broken down into 1A/2A, 3A, 4A and 5A.  Is there something else going on that I am missing?

[quote name="BigCountry66" post="1394459" timestamp="1366040931"]
I'm confused by your confusion.  Where did you get 2 systems from?  I thought TAPPS was just broken down into 1A/2A, 3A, 4A and 5A.  Is there something else going on that I am missing?
[/quote]

he said above "IF Legacy Wins Monday they clinch a share of the district title and guaranted State playoff spot.
If they win 2 of 3 this week, the claim their spot in the TAPPS 3A State playoffs."

it makes it sound like there is a state playoff and a tapps playoff. i dont keep up with private school so i dont know how their system works. 

Guest BigCountry66
Pretty sure there is only one tapps state playoff system and I believe the top 2 from each district go.  I believe what was being said was if they win 2 of 3, then they know their spot on the bracket.  If they only win one, then they will be on the bracket as either a 1 or a 2 but not sure which one.  That's how I read it.

Legacy lost to Bay Area bottom of the 7th on a 2out infield bloop hit over the pitchers head and in front of 2nd base and everyone out ran the play, ballgame, lost 3-2.
Tuck Brimberry tied the game with 2 out double in top 7th.
Fantastic High School baseball game, 1 error, Bay Area had 3 hits, Legacy had 8.

Legacy Christian 5-2
Bay Area Christian 5-2
Logos Prep Academy- 3-4
Baytown Christian 1-6

2 teams from each district advance in the 3A Division, 4 rounds to the State Final Game.
If they win Monday they are the 1 Seed and 7-3A Champs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83