MVP of the year

This is 2 different questions?The MVP would be the best player in the area.That would be Netherly in my opinion,The one who makes the biggest contribution to his team would be Tramain Thomas of East Chambers,he makes the difference in them being very good or average.Either way both these guys can flat out play.

• 2 weeks later...

In reference to rhino1877....You said that thomas would be the star on anyone's team....I watched him and his aau team play and he is not the best player on that team.....he actually sat on the bench quite alot.....Don't get me wrong he is a good player....but if he wants to go play D1...the he'll have to work on is jumpshot because in college he's not going to average 26 points a game off of layups..because in high school thats what he does.....He drives every time.....and i think J'covan from Kelly is 10 times the player...that kid is for real..

Its really not fair to these kids to talk about D1 players as sophomores.Their alot of good young players out there but they are still light years away from D1 status.JaCovan has tons of talent and he will grow up.He will probably have the best shot eventually at a D1 school.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder