State Tourney Thoughts

In all the years that I've been going to the tourney I 've never seen a player booed like the kid from Arlington Heights. Saban has his work cut out for him...lol..    Never seen a losing team get a standing ovation and the winning team booed....  The AAU body guards had to settle down a few coaches...lol... Dont think Travis would have made the playoffs if it wasn't for the Harrison twins. Not a complicated offense just spread the floor and let the guard penetrate but good enough for a championship.... The White Oak players looked like they never seen the weight room but it didn't matter....Mumford needs to file assualt charges against the UIL...  lol........The Yates press was not a factor if anything it hurt more than helped.... 2A brought some sanity to the games. Two best games of the tourney.... and God bless Norman at the Super 8.. Paid for my room with cash and overpaid twenty dollars(two twenties were stuck together) Norman comes to my room and explains and hands me the twenty....

[quote name="no-look" post="1385418" timestamp="1363224339"]
In all the years that I've been going to the tourney I 've never seen a player booed like the kid from Arlington Heights. Saban has his work cut out for him...lol..    Never seen a losing team get a standing ovation and the winning team booed....  The AAU body guards had to settle down a few coaches...lol... Dont think Travis would have made the playoffs if it wasn't for the Harrison twins. Not a complicated offense just spread the floor and let the guard penetrate but good enough for a championship.... The White Oak players looked like they never seen the weight room but it didn't matter....Mumford needs to file assualt charges against the UIL...  lol........The Yates press was not a factor if anything it hurt more than helped.... 2A brought some sanity to the games. Two best games of the tourney.... and God bless Norman at the Super 8.. Paid for my room with cash and overpaid twenty dollars(two twenties were stuck together) Norman comes to my room and explains and hands me the twenty....
[/quote]

Was Bo-Hack with you?

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1386026" timestamp="1363437710"]
[quote author=no-look link=topic=110224.msg1385418#msg1385418 date=1363224339]
[/quote]No, Bo-hack is a couch potato....Legend in his own mind....lol

Was Bo-Hack with you?
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn