It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

1 hour ago, Bobcat1 said:

What do you think should be the  consequences for this, if anything?

I don’t know… but a big part of me says that you-know-who should probably never again have top secret clearance. And the American voters should take care of that. Unfortunately most of Trump’s loyalists can’t fog a mirror, so I guess it’ll just need to play itself out. 

The Dems are playing the rs like a fiddle. They’re just making sure that trump voters don’t lose interest in him, because a vote for Trump is a vote for Democrats in power. And boy, those Trump voters are motivated today. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t know… but a big part of me says that you-know-who should probably never again have top secret clearance. And the American voters should take care of that. Unfortunately most of Trump’s loyalists can’t fog a mirror, so I guess it’ll just need to play itself out. 

The Dems are playing the rs like a fiddle. They’re just making sure that trump voters don’t lose interest in him, because a vote for Trump is a vote for Democrats in power. And boy, those Trump voters are motivated today. 

Your first sentence referring to biden?

From Jeff Clark, Former US DOJ Double Ass’t AG:

"I'm beginning to read the indictment against Trump. But even three pages in, it's clear that the leaks that preceded the indictment are far too close to what is actually being pleaded by DOJ to be a coincidence.

For example, in paragraph 6a on page 3, we hear about the recording of the Bedminster call, which the MSNBC's of the world have been beating a dead horse about for quite a while based on such leaks.

This means that Trump lawyers could not possibly be the source of the leaks.

Ergo, the leaks are coming from DOJ. They must be investigated and punished.

Also, this is grounds for granting a motion highlighting jury pool poisoning and dismissing the indictment before it reaches even its one-month birthday.

All of this is so outrageous; it shocks the conscience. It's fundamentally anti-American!

Trump Witch Hunt Number ... what?

I've lost count. Let's call it Trump Witch Hunt #99.

Indictment available here. Read it for yourself.
This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

That’s also what I was doing with that reply.  Isn’t it strange they never say anything about the laws the joe biden crime family syndicate have broken.

Here’s the thing… there’s never any proof of those allegations “oh, yeah? Well Hannity has an unnamed source that says that he heard from a computer repair guy that there were Hunter Biden was trying to get parking tickets fixed. Biden should be impeached!”

If y’all want to start a thread to talk about Biden’s (or even Hunter’s) indictment(s) or impeachments(s) if that day ever comes, I’m down. But until then, shut up about it. 

Trump get indicted…. “Let’s not talk about this  indictment, let’s pretend Biden got indicted and talk about that instead.”

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here’s the thing… there’s never any proof of those allegations “oh, yeah? Well Hannity has an unnamed source that says that he heard from a computer repair guy that there were Hunter Biden was trying to get parking tickets fixed. Biden should be impeached!”

If y’all want to start a thread to talk about Biden’s (or even Hunter’s) indictment(s) or impeachments(s) if that day ever comes, I’m down. But until then, shut up about it. 

Trump get indicted…. “Let’s not talk about this  indictment, let’s pretend Biden got indicted and talk about that instead.”

Sorry Bud you can’t pick and choose what laws you want to follow and when you want to follow them depending on the president.

Here is some Copy and Paste for Breakfast.

7 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Sorry Bud you can’t pick and choose what laws you want to follow and when you want to follow them depending on the president.

Here is some Copy and Paste for Breakfast.

Ok, so when Trump told the reporter “I’m not even supposed to have these” he was wrong?

Y’all so badly want for Trump to be right on this one that your arguments are getting more and more unhinged. If Jessie Waters is right and the DOJ is wrong, then a judge will clear the air. Regardless, if trump doesn’t understand the law as well as Waters, then the right guy for job got elected in 2020. 

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ok, so when Trump told the reporter “I’m not even supposed to have these” he was wrong?

Y’all so badly want for Trump to be right on this one that your arguments are getting more and more unhinged. If Jessie Waters is right and the DOJ is wrong, then a judge will clear the air. Regardless, if trump doesn’t understand the law as well as Waters, then the right guy for job got elected in 2020. 

😘

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You might tell your kid to shut up, but I’ll be damned if I will.  You know full well the biden’s are crooked as hell, but you don’t want to offend your liberal mouthpieces here. Why does the left constantly defend biden for his illegalities?  

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

You might tell your kid to shut up, but I’ll be damned if I will.  You know full well the biden’s are crooked as hell, but you don’t want to offend your liberal mouthpieces here. Why does the left constantly defend biden for his illegalities?  

You’re arguing with someone that doesn’t think the Bidens are guilty of wrongdoing, I would have to say further debate is a waste of time.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You’re arguing with someone that doesn’t think the Bidens are guilty of wrongdoing, I would have to say further debate is a waste of time.

He challenges us to start Biden threads. Why doesn’t anyone on the left, who is after Justice? He says that the evidence is not factual, yet he has been behind every Trump investigation which turned up nothing. In fact, the Steele dossier was fraudulent, but that’s ok with him. Didn’t require facts in that case. He simply loves to argue even when wrong. Being about Justice never enters the equation. 

46 minutes ago, baddog said:

He challenges us to start Biden threads. Why doesn’t anyone on the left, who is after Justice? He says that the evidence is not factual, yet he has been begging every Trump investigation which turned up nothing. In fact, the Steele dossier was fraudulent, but that’s ok with him. Didn’t require facts in that case. He simply loves to argue even when wrong. Bring about Justice never enters the equation. 

He fell for everything that bug eyed Schiff, the penguin Nadler, and crying’ Schumer threw out there.  Just a typical liberal!!

President Trump was well within his rights to do what he did Under the "Presidential Records Act."  He said it's funny in the indictment the Feds never mention this act!  Imagine that!  Clinton, Bush and Yobama did the same thing.  NOTHING they've done to Trump has been true.  So, I guess, why start now?!  

Oh, BTW, the classified papers that JoeBama has, he got them while he was VP which is highly illegal!