It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

READ THE INDICTMENT!  I dare you. His own words are used in the charging document.  They’ve got the goods. He has no defense.

I was kinda wondering what kind of fishing expedition they were on when they found the docs. It makes sense now.  They already knew what he had because he’d been showing them to reporters. Then he had an aide move a lot of the boxes before he even let his own attorneys inspect them. He left his own attorneys in the dark-it’s not surprise that they quit on him today. 37 counts!

It’s not just that he took them by mistake, he took them, described them (and the illegality of him having them) in his own voice, showed them to civilians, and tried to hide them from the feds (and his own counsel). This is bad. Nothing may come of it, but it’s bad. 

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

When indisputable evidence of criminality is dismissed as a “witch hunt”, it’s hard to take the argument seriously.  Are the dems going use this to their advantage?  Obviously.  Just like the right spends more time talking about Hunter Biden than Joe Biden.  

Bingo. Not a single democrat voter cares about whatever Hunter Biden is doing. I doubt that many (if any) independent voters care about Hunter Biden, either… and that point is lost on Republicans. They think that Hunter’s laptop is Trump’s golden ticket back into the White House. 

Seriously… one of Joe’s sons died young and the other is an obvious screwup. It makes him sympathetic to people who can see him as human, not the enemy. 

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I was kinda wondering what kind of fishing expedition they were on when they found the docs. It makes sense now.  They already knew what he had because he’d been showing them to reporters. Then he had an aide move a lot of the boxes before he even let his own attorneys inspect them. He left his own attorneys in the dark-it’s not surprise that they quit on him today. 37 counts!

It’s not just that he took them by mistake, he took them, described them (and the illegality of him having them) in his own voice, showed them to civilians, and tried to hide them from the feds (and his own counsel). This is bad. Nothing may come of it, but it’s bad. 

Maybe he should have kept his documents which had protection under the Presidential Records Act in a Corvette SCIF like Joe Biden. Lol

You guys are pathetic if you don’t see what’s going on here and has been going on since he announced his run for president in 2015. Have we forgotten that Obama, Biden, FBI, CIA and the DOJ spied on Trump as a Presidential Candidate and Sitting President? Fact. He’s the leading presidential candidate by a lot in the up coming 24 presidential election. Please get help. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Bingo. Not a single democrat voter cares about whatever Hunter Biden is doing. I doubt that many (if any) independent voters care about Hunter Biden, either… and that point is lost on Republicans. They think that Hunter’s laptop is Trump’s golden ticket back into the White House. 

Seriously… one of Joe’s sons died young and the other is an obvious screwup. It makes him sympathetic to people who can see him as human, not the enemy. 

You have to be the most ridiculous person in the world. I think you live to argue and live for the “I told you so” after being wrong so many times, especially about Trump. 
What is sad is that no one on the left cares that Biden has “colluded” (remember that word?) with world powers and companies for the almighty dollar for God only knows what kind of payback, but here we are trying to get Trump out of their way with charges that should be brought against any living president that has government documents at their houses. Biden has them in his garage with his Corvette. Like I have said before, you are not about Justice, so get off of your moral/legal high horse. It’s fake sentiment. 

38 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Maybe he should have kept his documents which had protection under the Presidential Records Act in a Corvette SCIF like Joe Biden. Lol

You guys are pathetic if you don’t see what’s going on here and has been going on since he announced his run for president in 2015. Have we forgotten that Obama, Biden, FBI, CIA and the DOJ spied on Trump as a Presidential Candidate and Sitting President? Fact. He’s the leading presidential candidate by a lot in the up coming 24 presidential election. Please get help. 

We posted about the same time. lol

6 hours ago, bullets13 said:

When indisputable evidence of criminality is dismissed as a “witch hunt”, it’s hard to take the argument seriously.  Are the dems going use this to their advantage?  Obviously.  Just like the right spends more time talking about Hunter Biden than Joe Biden.  

Don't you think Hunter Bidens criminal actions have maybe... I dunno... SOMETHING to do with funneling million$ of bribes to "The Big Guy"? The Republicans don't care much about Hunter, but they do care about connecting the dots which is a process they have to do. That is very much in progess right now no matter how much the corrupt Merrick Garland and the weaponized FBI desperatly tries to cover up all the Biden family crimes. More shoes will drop. Its coming.  

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

All this is true. But the real question is “Did he do anything illegal?”  

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

All this is true. But the real question is “Did he do anything illegal?”  

Not sure but Maybe this has something to do with it. This was posted by an attorney on Twitter the other day. The letter looks authentic. I guess time will tell. It’s just gotten ridiculous at this point to the extent that the Democrats have gone to make sure this man doesn’t become president again. 

Unwoke isn’t as dumb as he appears on here. It’s clear he’s on someone’s payroll to spend hours/days online to push and defend narratives, no matter what. It’s no different than DNC hiring PR firms to post pro-democrat content on liberal websites like Reddit.

Heres a good excerpt from another paid online shill —

———-

Former PR worker here, 99% of our job is to convince people that something that is screwing them over is actually good for them. The whole concept of 'shills' has somehow became a conspiracy theory when in reality it's just PR workers who are paid by a company to defend their product/service. My last job was defending fracking.

Anytime a post containing keywords was submitted to a popular website we where notified and it was our job to just list off talking points and debate the most popular comments. Fracking was an easy one to defend because you could paint people as anti-science if they where against it. The science behind fracking is sound and if done properly is safe, so you just focus on this point. You willfully ignore the fact that fracking is done by people who almost never do it properly and are always looking to cut corners.

Your talking points usually contain branching arguments if people try to debate back. For example my next point would be to bring up that these companies are regulated so they couldn't cut corners or they would be fined, all the while knowing that these agencies are either underfunded or have been captured by the very industry they are trying to regulate.

Now Baddog? Lol phew.. he actually believes what he types on here

40 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Unwoke isn’t as dumb as he appears on here. It’s clear he’s on someone’s payroll to spend hours/days online to push and defend narratives, no matter what. It’s no different than DNC hiring PR firms to post pro-democrat content on liberal websites like Reddit.

Heres a good excerpt from another paid online shill —

———-

Former PR worker here, 99% of our job is to convince people that something that is screwing them over is actually good for them. The whole concept of 'shills' has somehow became a conspiracy theory when in reality it's just PR workers who are paid by a company to defend their product/service. My last job was defending fracking.

Anytime a post containing keywords was submitted to a popular website we where notified and it was our job to just list off talking points and debate the most popular comments. Fracking was an easy one to defend because you could paint people as anti-science if they where against it. The science behind fracking is sound and if done properly is safe, so you just focus on this point. You willfully ignore the fact that fracking is done by people who almost never do it properly and are always looking to cut corners.

Your talking points usually contain branching arguments if people try to debate back. For example my next point would be to bring up that these companies are regulated so they couldn't cut corners or they would be fined, all the while knowing that these agencies are either underfunded or have been captured by the very industry they are trying to regulate.

Now Baddog? Lol phew.. he actually believes what he types on here

You’re very creative but Wrong. Lol. I am just an average family man who is self employed but not by no political organization. I actually work for a living. 

Heck I’m not even a party person. Probably best described as a conservative independent. I’m a realist with common sense. But I must admit the last 10 years I have started paying more attention to politics. 

If some political organization would like to send me some money I’ll gladly accept it. Lol ….You know Bidenflation.

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

Why did the DOJ move the case out of DC and move it to Miami.  Then a Trump appointed, constitutional conservative has been appointed his judge.  What do ya'll think is going on?!

They wanted to be sure there would be no objections or doubts as to proper venue.  Crime happened in Florida. The judge was one of four available chosen at random. 

3 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is true. Nothing surprises me about the Treasonous Communist Democrat Parasites. 

I’m sure the transcript will be presented as evidence.  Omitting those two words in the charging document means nothing. What does such name calling do for you?  It must get you off somehow.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I’m sure the transcript will be presented as evidence.  Omitting those two words in the charging document means nothing. What does such name calling do for you?  It must get you off somehow.

Why so Serious? 😂🤣

Let me help you out. The Democrat Party are Pur Scum.

And majority of the Republican Party are Cowards.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

You have to be the most ridiculous person in the world. I think you live to argue and live for the “I told you so” after being wrong so many times, especially about Trump. 
What is sad is that no one on the left cares that Biden has “colluded” (remember that word?) with world powers and companies for the almighty dollar for God only knows what kind of payback, but here we are trying to get Trump out of their way with charges that should be brought against any living president that has government documents at their houses. Biden has them in his garage with his Corvette. Like I have said before, you are not about Justice, so get off of your moral/legal high horse. It’s fake sentiment. 

It’s not the fact that Trump had documents. Pence and Biden both fully cooperated with NARA and returned a handful. Trump stole a truckload and lied. READ THE INDICTMENT. 

17 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Calling someone a treasonous communist parasite is serious. Easy when you’re hiding behind a screen.

The evidence is obvious, sorry that hurts your feelings. If we were at a coffee shop having the same conversation I’d say the same thing to your face with a smile. What’s being done to this country is Serious.

This administration has erased our southern border and people are pouring across. That is treasonous my friend. The sovereignty of our country is being erased. So yes it is Serious along with BS to keep Trump from running for President. 

FBI did this ‘on purpose’ to ‘smother’ Biden bribery doc claims!  Every time President Trump has been investigated or indicted to this point -- his pol numbers go up.  Why?  Because, unlike those that are blind in the swamp, people actually see what's going on! 

Just found out that while members of Congress were reviewing the damning 1023 document, they found that there were two other 1023 documents, or references to other 1023 documents, within the one they were looking at.   It was reported that members will look at the other 1023 documents next week.