Best Player Ever

7 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

For Kountze?… I’d probably say Keithan Hancock.. others in the conversation are Ashton Hall, Ibe McDaniel, Josh Hancock,Tramaine Hancock, and Grayland Arnold IMO

Where would you have Harper?  Man I loved watching him play.  

11 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Where would you have Harper?  Man I loved watching him play.  

Justin Harper? He was a great ball player and always put forth 100% effort… But as far as with the best to ever play for Kountze I’m just not sure he is in that conversation… just my opinion though. 

1 hour ago, BBfan061 said:

Justin Harper? He was a great ball player and always put forth 100% effort… But as far as with the best to ever play for Kountze I’m just not sure he is in that conversation… just my opinion though. 

Yeah wasn’t sure either.  Loved his game though. 

9 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

For Kountze?… I’d probably say Keithan Hancock.. others in the conversation are Ashton Hall, Ibe McDaniel, Josh Hancock,Tramaine Hancock, and Grayland Arnold IMO

Best Athletic player.   Devin Bray and Grayland Arnold.   Best player Keithan Hancock 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TRUTHTELLER409
    Newest Member
    TRUTHTELLER409

• Kountze going to take it. 
    • I'm going to throw it back at you, list the legitimate charges against him, even some of the folks on the left are calling them out as ridiculous. There was no victim, no charges filed by a victim, the victims were paid back, and were willing to do business again. Then there's the 30 year old charge by a self proclaimed strong activist that she was raped in a busy department store, didn't make a sound and didn't bother to file charges until he was President. Then there's Russian collusion, that was actually made up and paid for by the democrats and has been proven to be false. Then there was the FBI that was proven to be targeting Trump. He's an arrogant , narcissistic bully, but that doesn't make him guilty, if he was as bad as you say, wouldn't it have shown up WAY before he was President? You're a smart guy, don't get caught up in these "big" numbers and say it must be so (that's what CB, Big girl, and UT alum does).
    • I personally think Trump is a changed man.  He appears to be taking his religion serious.  Do you think he can change?  Do you think he has changed? Or maybe not?
    • I have been clear, Trump is nearly my least favorite Republican. I would elect Ron DeSantis in a heartbeat if I could. What people vote for is POLICY. Trumps policy is actually great. America first. Secure borders. <2% inflation. the list goes on.   Senile corrupt Biden and his criminal family has been a disaster for whatever remains of America at this point. Four more years under the Biden puppet who is controlled by Soros and the Chineese Communist party and America will cease to exist.   
    • Instead of taking time to break down all of the things that Trump has done that make him a bad person or dirty, or immoral (and I refuse to believe that you're dense enough not to know about many of them) let me counter with a question: how many of the 88 charges Trump is facing have to be legit for them to mean something to you?  You're trying to comingle policy with actions.  I already said Trump's politics align much more with mine that Biden's.  But Trump has a list of transgressions, immorality, crooked business deals, etc. that more than rivals Biden's and his family.
  • Topics