Bridge City coach

WO-S 89

1 hour ago, WO-S 89 said:

I just heard BC got rid of him. 

Hummmm.  Getting rid of a coach on the last couple of days or weeks of school sounds awful strange.  So, what's the lowdown on this?  Did something recently happen?  Otherwise they could have got rid of him months ago because of performance.  

3 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Hummmm.  Getting rid of a coach on the last couple of days or weeks of school sounds awful strange.  So, what's the lowdown on this?  Did something recently happen?  Otherwise they could have got rid of him months ago because of performance.  

There looking for a state champion head coach. 

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

Yes, something did happen.  And it is a story that will really make you laugh.  Only in Bridge City...

32 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I was shocked myself when told about it yesterday.

Bridge City is supposed to make announcement today.

Heard he texted the coaches and confirmed it this am. A lot of back story I'm sure this was just a final straw.  I assume a lot of interim stints for the next year to make sure they hire the right AD. They just hired new OC that was HC at Sulphur. He probably a bit shaken up with news but also probably sees opportunity. I'm sure there is a plan including retired candidates and other ties to the school.