Target Selling Transgender Clothes For TODDLERS!

Reagan

17 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Pro business, pro job creation crowd at work folks. Truly the most patriotic patriots 

I am pro business and job creation. I am also for standing up for what you believe in. I have ZERO problem with Target selling that crap. BUT I/We have the right to not shop there as well. 

6 minutes ago, Eagle11 said:

I am pro business and job creation. I am also for standing up for what you believe in. I have ZERO problem with Target selling that crap. BUT I/We have the right to not shop there as well. 

Stick it to em brother! Show these big bad corporations who’s boss 

21 hours ago, Eagle11 said:

Let's see if they get the same treatment as Bud did

It sure worked on Bud Light. They’re begging for customers and their beer is rotting on the shelves. 
Transgender clothing for TODDLERS. Why not just put a pic of a penis or vagina on it and call it a day. I’m sure our liberal friends will be lined up to buy them for their kids and grandkids. 

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

It sure worked on Bud Light. They’re begging for customers and their beer is rotting on the shelves. 
Transgender clothing for TODDLERS. Why not just put a pic of a penis or vagina on it and call it a day. I’m sure our liberal friends will be lined up to buy them for their kids and grandkids. 

If these words don't signal a red flag to you, you have issues.

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Stick it to em brother! Show these big bad corporations who’s boss 

In my mind, I guess I did. They will not miss my business as I will not miss theirs. 

Then there are those that choose to straddle the fence and say nothing.

I’ve got a novel idea.  Why couldn’t a tranny open a store that caters to their type?  That way it doesn’t have to hit normal people in the face when they enter a Target.  Or, should I say, when they used to enter a Target.  This way if a sick, demented parent thinks their 5 year wants to be something they’re not, they can shop at the store for their tranny clothes.  Hopefully the sales keep falling, and more businesses will learn that the majority do not want to be force fed a mouth full of this type of 💩!  DontheCon, Target looks forward to your business.

19 minutes ago, baddog said:

Target partners with org pushing for kids' genders to be secretly changed in schools without parental consent

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

The left thinks this is ok BUT if an English teacher that was also a preacher started baptizing kids at school without the parents consent they would collectively lose their minds.

I don't get these folks

From the article:

Target’s stock has lost about a fifth of its value over the past two and half weeks. It’s not about what you may have heard.

If you follow right-wing media or Twitter, you may have seen a lot of coverage recently about Target’s stock price falling because of outrage over its Pride Month clothing.

It’s conceivable that some investors sold Target because of the negative coverage on Fox News and other right-wing outlets. But Target’s stock went on a nine-day losing streak and hit a three-year low this week because of broader changes in the US economy, the possibility of a recession, and Target’s over-exposure to discretionary merchandise, according to corporate executives and retail and investment analysts.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂