Regional Semifinal Matchups

OlDawg

2 hours ago, OlDawg said:

Good season for La Porte. Lake Creek was a solid ball club. Their softball & baseball are both in the regional finals. Good programs & should be a great battle with Mag West.

I'll pull for Mag West. Lake Creek has some terrible fans, especially on the softball side. Their softball coach is a real piece of work. 

7 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

One thing for certain on SETX is that whichever team loses, believes the winning team fans/players/coaches were "terrible" or "classless". 

If I was a chronic complainer about opposing fans and/or coaches, it would be different but I don't. The Lake Creek SB coach shows poor sportsmanship, showing up the umpire staff, arguing a lot, and charging out into the playing field without calling time out or even looking towards any umpire before she barges in. Some of their of their kids screamed obscenities after a loss in the parking lot at opposing fans, unprovoked. That's not OK whoever you are, but I think their behavior fed off the coach. 

8 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

One thing for certain on SETX is that whichever team loses, believes the winning team fans/players/coaches were "terrible" or "classless". 

I see it on the football side alot, especially when we win or beatdown teams. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Is what it is.