The best 2023-2024 Player for your school

BBfan061

For Bellville it will have to be 6-3 290 lb Junior DL DJ Sanders. He has started every game since his freshman year for the Brahmas and rightfully so. Started his Sophomore campaign with only one offer (Baylor)… Since then… 

Texas A&M,Texas Tech,Houston, Oklahoma,Alabama,Texas,Miami,SMU,TCU,Notre Dame,Utah,UTSA,USC,Nebraska, and LSU.

5 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Who in your opinion is gonna be the best player for your school for the 2023-2024 season? Some will be obvious but some may not 

Port Arthur Memorial - Michael Riles, soon-to-be Junior, Defensive lineman. One of the top defensive linemen in his class. 

I could probably name like 10 guys for Woodville but if I name 1 it'll have to be Ralon Williams. He'll be a 4th year starter. Was a all-district WR his freshman and sophomore year. Was a solid QB for us his junior year. Not sure where he'll line up for his senior year but he'll be a playmaker wherever that is. 

Give me all my lil cousins. Levi Fontenot SR/RB lil cuz got a point to prove. Copelan Windfont JR/LB working hard in the offseason getting a lot of looks from D1 schools already holds an offer from UTSA.  AJ Johnson JR/LT/DT the big man in the middle 2nd yr starter on varsity. 

• 3 weeks later...

Carthage D line was the best in all of 4A last year and they were all sophomores 

We Dawg fans are very excited to see how much they have improved from last year. Bigger, stronger, and quicker off the ball. The Dawgs have two freshmen and 3 sophomores with DI offers. 
The freshmen and sophomore class was loaded will talent last year. The freshman QB coach Surratt’s son threw 46 touchdown passes in district play and two more in the playoffs on varsity. 
Freshmen  running back KJ Edwards has many DI offers. Ran the ball really well in the playoffs and state championship game. If I had to pick, it would have to be the entire D line.