REPLACED: Bud Light Marketing VP Behind Brand’s Transvestite Embrace Put on Leave of Absence!

Reagan

I listened to her reason for doing what she did.  Her premise was not wrong.  Bud was losing revenue.  She thought they needed to reach a younger audience.  BUT -- with her apparent limited ability, she came up with this "stupid" solution.  Instead of being qualified for that position, she apparently checked some boxes.  If so, remember -- quotas do not work!  Hopefully, it was more of a quota snafu instead of a woke snafu!  

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

A restaurant that we eat at every week has dropped Bud Light from their menu as of yesterday, due to lack of sales.  They are replacing it with Yuengling Flight.  I have switched to this, from Michelob Ultra.  Hope everyone continues sticking it to AB.

That’s the hard part for me. Michelob Ultra is the absolute best. 

47 minutes ago, baddog said:

That’s the hard part for me. Michelob Ultra is the absolute best. 

I don’t drink much, maybe a six pack a month. When I am feeling wild, maybe two. I have almost always bought Michelob Ultra for maybe 40 years.

Last night I bought my first Yuengling. I have had their Light and Flight before.

I am big into boycotts but this one? Yep.

I don’t like the idea of picking up a can with the image of a freak, nearly 30 year old male, pretending to be a prepubescent female. He can do what he wants and AB can do what they want but to put this guy on a pedestal like some kind of hero to society and then plaster his image on their product for the masses, is both sick and stupid in my opinion.

When I think of the word Woke, this is the kind of example that comes to mind. 

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

I listened to her reason for doing what she did.  Her premise was not wrong.  Bud was losing revenue.  She thought they needed to reach a younger audience.  BUT -- with her apparent limited ability, she came up with this "stupid" solution.  Instead of being qualified for that position, she apparently checked some boxes.  If so, remember -- quotas do not work!  Hopefully, it was more of a quota snafu instead of a woke snafu!  

We are losing our younger customers. Putting a mentally ill trans female ought to fix that!!!

After all, a person that represents about 1/50 of 1% of the adult public should do it….

A company should fire someone with such marketing stupidity and then fire the person about that who approved it. 

50 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I don’t drink much, maybe a six pack a month. When I am feeling wild, maybe two. I have almost always bought Michelob Ultra for maybe 40 years.

Last night I bought my first Yuengling. I have had their Light and Flight before.

I am big into boycotts but this one? Yep.

I don’t like the idea of picking up a can with the image of a freak, nearly 30 year old male, pretending to be a prepubescent female. He can do what he wants and AB can do what they want but to put this guy on a pedestal like some kind of hero to society and then plaster his image on their product for the masses, is both sick and stupid in my opinion.

When I think of the word Woke, this is the kind of example that comes to mind. 

Drank Michelob (brown bottle, gold label for those too young to know) back in the day. Then came Michelob Light. It was good but I stuck with Michelob. They were losing sales on those brands, then came the Michelob Ultra. The Michelob Ultra in the 16 oz. aluminum bottle on ice can’t be matched in my book. I have some in the fridge that was purchased before Bud Light decided to put Mr. Not Sure What He Is on the label, so I’m going to drink that very slowly. 

I don’t drink beer, but if I drank bud light I would still drink it.  I just don’t care.  That said, this was obviously not going to work out.  Your buyer base is conservatives.  The crowd you’re trying to cater to isn’t going to give up their craft beers and IPAs to start drinking bud light, but now you’ve angered your devoted buyer base by celebrating arguably their worst trigger in the middle of the biggest culture war our country has ever seen.  Stupidity. 

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Bud Light Takes 'Staggering' Nosedive in New Sales Numbers, Astounding Industry Insiders!  

Go Woke -- Go Broke!

Let’s hope people stick to it.  Time will tell if people are truly convicted in their stance.

kinda like people falling back into watching the nfl

• 3 weeks later...

Ted Cruz Gives Anheuser-Busch’s CEO Bad News in Letter, Sets Deadline to Comply.

From the article:  "There may be a grievous legal injury added to insult after Sens. Ted Cruz and Marsha Blackburn, a pair of fiery Republicans, formally opened an investigation into the Belgian brewing titan.

In a joint news release on Wednesday, it was announced that Cruz and Blackburn would be calling on “the beer industry’s self-regulatory body — the Beer Institute — to investigate whether Anhueser-Busch’s partnership with influencer Dylan Mulvaney violates the Beer Institute’s guidelines prohibiting marketing to underage individuals.”"