Silsbee QB for 2023 Season

BADSANTA

22 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Probably the freshman transfer from WB?? 

Not what I have been told. He will battle a transfer in from San Antonio that is the real deal. Word is he will be starting QB.

The West Brook transfer is not eligible to play till Nov. 6 but even if he was, it's the SA players job to lose.

16 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Not what I have been told. He will battle a transfer in from San Antonio that is the real deal. Word is he will be starting QB.

The West Brook transfer is not eligible to play till Nov. 6 but even if he was, it's the SA players job to lose.

Wow!! 

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

Is the WB transfer back in the portal? Lol

Grade and ht/wt on the SA kid? 

WB kid (Jacaleb Johnson) is staying in Silsbee. Will be a soph. next year. He will be a big addition to the basketball team next year.

From what was sent to me, the SA kid (Mikey Mosier) will be a junior next year, '6'3 190. Already getting looks.

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

WB kid (Jacaleb Johnson) is staying in Silsbee. Will be a soph. next year. He will be a big addition to the basketball team next year.

From what was sent to me, the SA kid (Mikey Mosier) will be a junior next year, '6'3 190. Already getting looks.

QB/LB from Evadale also transfer, He already has been living in Silsbee, the other two have Silsbee connections, not sure how exactly, 

9 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Can we get some more transfers on defense please? Offense should be on point as it is.

Kinda feel bad for Bottley. You just know he wanted that QB spot.

Yea but I think he has definitely found his place as a safety. That's what he plays in these select 7 on 7 leagues and camps.

Defense should be fine but losing Williams, Harper and Martin is a pretty good loss.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 2:03 PM, CardinalBacker said:

In my best Lester Flatt/Earl Scruggs voice(s): 

"Sooooooo, we loaded up the truck, and we moved to Sils-bee...... Smoketown, that is...  parked trains.... used cars.    Y'all come back now, ya heah?"

Don't forget to tip your waitresses.  I'll be here all week. 

Very good, I love it.