Region 3 Tournament

Bread

On 4/4/2023 at 8:40 AM, Bread said:

Pretty cool that SETX will have a team in all 4 games in the Region 3 Semifinals!

LCM Girls - 11 AM

EC Boys - 1 PM

Lumberton Girls - 3 PM

Lumberton Boys - 5 PM

Not sure if that has ever happened before? Not to mention PNG Girls also. A strong year for SETX

Barbers Hill girls are playing Georgetown. 

Yeah I know BH is usually ignored here, but the fact remains BH won the local district and are still alive in the playoffs. 

At least Vype gets it that BH is SETX.  So just in case no one knew:

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Barbers Hill girls are playing Georgetown. 

Yeah I know BH is usually ignored here, but the fact remains BH won the local district and are still alive in the playoffs. 

At least Vype gets it that BH is SETX.  So just in case no one knew:

This is the hidden content, please

Barbers Hill does not get ignored here. I believe the original post was referring to 4A teams.

https://www.setxsports.com/ip/topic/243608-girls-soccer-playoffs/?do=findComment&comment=2452610

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Barbers Hill does not get ignored here. I believe the original post was referring to 4A teams.

I don't see where the title specified just 4A teams. It said "Region 3", which BH is in. 

Here is a quote from the same "bread" poster from the boys forum:

I don’t consider Baytown as a part of SETX. 

By extention, then BH would be excluded too. I responded that in all the other forums, anyone in a district that includes Bmt, PA, Orange teams are SETX too. Its noteworthy Mont Belvieu is closer to Beaumont than Jasper is, and Jasper is defintely regarded as SETX here.         

3 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I don't see where the title specified just 4A teams. It said "Region 3", which BH is in. 

Here is a quote from the same "bread" poster from the boys forum:

I don’t consider Baytown as a part of SETX. 

By extention, then BH would be excluded too. I responded that in all the other forums, anyone in a district that includes Bmt, PA, Orange teams are SETX too. Its noteworthy Mont Belvieu is closer to Beaumont than Jasper is, and Jasper is defintely regarded as SETX here.         

You could've simply added BH to the conversation. Similar to the previous comment about PN-G.

Either way... BH is SETX

After being in control the whole game, EC gave up a silly free kick with 15 seconds left, and because it was a card, there was a clock stoppage and El Campo was able to get everyone up in the box.  El Campo just tied it at 1-1 on a header with 10 seconds left, so they’re going to OT.  

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

After being in control the whole game, EC gave up a silly free kick with 15 seconds left, and because it was a card, there was a clock stoppage and El Campo was able to get everyone up in the box.  El Campo just tied it at 1-1 on a header with 10 seconds left, so they’re going to OT.  

Wow. Free kick with 15 sec to go..smh