California's population is on the decline, and high-income earners have joined the exodus

bullets13

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The problem is many want the location they landed at to be just like the craphole they left, like what has been happening in Colorado for quite a while.

It's a weird situation.  They want things to be democrat, but not psycho left democrat.  But my thing is if you choose to go to a republican state, you're choosing their ways of life and their politics.  Same for immigrants: if you're choosing to live here, maybe fly the American flag instead of the one from whatever country that was so terrible you fled it with nothing but the clothes on your back.  Another major issue for Colorado is that they were the pioneers in the weed legalization game.  I think weed should be legal, and I don't think it's any worse than alcohol.  That said, when Colorado legalized, people from all over the country moved there.  Their problem is they weren't getting doctors, scientists, or other educated people, their move-ins were homeless, or fast food workers, or baristas.  Colorado is a totally different place now than it was 15 years ago.  It's still beautiful, but parts of it are wasting away.