So why isn't anybody talking about...

CardinalBacker

Trump possibly being indicted in NYC today?   What about that call to arms he issued last weekend?  Are y'all too busy dusting off your tactical vest and zip ties to bother posting here?

If there was a story of this level about Hunter Biden, Reagan would have already started 76 new threads.

But we've got dead silence at this point.  I'm not surprised. 

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Trump possibly being indicted in NYC today?   What about that call to arms he issued last weekend?  Are y'all too busy dusting off your tactical vest and zip ties to bother posting here?

If there was a story of this level about Hunter Biden, Reagan would have already started 76 new threads.

What took you so long? Most of us on here knows it’s BS including you but you want admit it. 

Why isn’t anyone talking about this?

14 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

What took you so long? Most of us on here knows it’s BS including you but you want admit it. 

Why isn’t anyone talking about this?

Not going to be charged now, but going to be arraigned. How can one be arraigned on charges not brought forth? He paid just hush money when he sued her and won, and she paid him? Don’t make sense. Statute of limitations is way past due. No crime committed anyway.  Smoke and mirrors to deflect from Biden crime family. Trump should sue for harassment. 

These charges are like CB’s post….. not worth mentioning

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why?  Because this a big ol' nothing burger.  You know -- just like the last 6-7 years of making up stuff about Trump.  Again, they must REALLY be worried about President Trump.  Let's look at it:  The DOJ wouldn't take this case.  The Federal District in NY wouldn't take this case.  Cy Vance, the former DA, wouldn't take this case.  And get this, even A Bragg, when he got the job, didn't take the case.  So, what changed?  Is it now because President Trump is running for President and leading in every single poll?  What some might not know is that the snake soros donated over 1 Million dollars to Bragg's campaign.  Bragg has since "downgraded" many crimes.  How can a DA change a felony into a misdemeanor?  Or, unilaterally, downgrade any crimes?!  Him all of a sudden taking this case is why the House wants all communications between his office and the Federal government (Democrats).  Need to see if anyone pressured him.  Impossible, one might ask?  No really.  Remember that the mayor of DC actually wanted the National Guard for Jan 6.  But, surprise, surprise, she "changed her mind" on Jan 5.  No doubt pressure from Pelosi.  They needed the optics for a Jan 6.  Also remember, a former ABC exec produced the Jan 6 Committee hearings.  It was all for show and no go.  Again -- they must really be scared!!  But, if they  actually dummy up and go through with this -- this WILL ensure President Trump's reelection!

This difference between Trump and JoeBama is that, unlike Trump's, Joebama's problems are REAL.  I saw a lawyer say he had 156 felonies on his desk concerning the Bidens!  

I saw this cartoon:  The reporter ask Bragg: Rapes, Robberies, and assaults are up from last year.  As Manhattan DA, what do you plan to do about it?  His response -- Indict Donald Trump!  

Alvin Bragg letting major crimes in NYC go unpunished, but this is what he wants to pursue.  He’s nothing more than a political hack job that gets those like CB doing a happy dance, because he wants to make a name for himself.  If he wanted to punish real crime, he would go after the highly corrupt biden family mafia.  

48 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Soros-Funded DA Alvin Bragg CAUGHT HIDING Nearly 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump Case!

This is the hidden content, please

“The Walls Are Closing In” – MSNBC Panel of Cultists Salivate Over Potential Trump Indictment Today… Then the Grand Jury Session Gets Canceled!!  Why -- because Bragg withheld these 600 pages of Exculpatory Evidence!!

House Administration Chair Bryan Steil: Alvin Bragg Has ‘Until Thursday to Come Forward’ to Congress!  From the article:  "Bragg has not yet agreed to appear for the transcribed interview, but investigators had only asked for him to turn up for it on Monday—with the short deadline of Thursday of this week—and Steil said if Bragg refuses to cooperate with the investigation he will consult with Jordan and Comer on whether to subpoena Bragg to compel his appearance."  I would subpoena him.  Then if he doesn't show -- arrest him!  Remember -- the Demoncrats opened that those cans of worms!

19 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

These guys spend more time and effort defending Trump, than they do bettering their own lives lol 

It was one of your fellow club member of the "Trump Derangement Syndrome" that wanted the discussion.  We are always more than welcome to oblige!  

Reagan, it's time to quite posting fake articles from the gateway pundit.  There's a reason not even the conservatives on here quote them or like them, and that the threads you start from articles from the Gateway Pundit dry up on the vine.  If I created an insane rightwing conspiracy website and completely fabricate an article saying that Joe Biden was paid $2M by China to help spread Covid, the second the Gateway Pundit found it they would repost it, making zero effort to verify it's validity.  And from there, there's a 1000% chance that within 6 hours you would create a new thread on here and share the gateway pundit "article" where they stole my made up article with a title something like "Concrete Proof That Biden Colluded With China to Spread Covid!" 

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Reagan, it's time to quite posting fake articles from the gateway pundit.  There's a reason not even the conservatives on here quote them or like them, and that the threads you start from articles from the Gateway Pundit dry up on the vine.  If I created an insane rightwing conspiracy website and completely fabricate an article saying that Joe Biden was paid $2M by China to help spread Covid, the second the Gateway Pundit found it they would repost it, making zero effort to verify it's validity.  And from there, there's a 1000% chance that within 6 hours you would create a new thread on here and share the gateway pundit "article" where they stole my made up article with a title something like "Concrete Proof That Biden Colluded With China to Spread Covid!" 

Your opinion!

15 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It's my opinion you should quit posting them, but fact that their "articles" are predominately made up "news stories" stolen from propaganda sites with no verification and then passed off as fact by your fake news site.

Is this you? 😂

Where did you get your facts to argue that the vaccine was unarguably effective? Look what was has came out since this unfactual post.  That didn’t age well. 😂

On 7/23/2021 at 11:07 PM,  Reagan said: 

I know at a local nursing home, 2 residents and 1 worker has Covid.  All were vaccinated!

They said going in that some people would still get it after being vaccinated.  It prevents it in the vast majority of people, and greatly reduces the symptoms for most of those who do get it despite being vaccinated.  People can question “future side effects” if they want, but it’s unarguable that the shot is incredibly effective in fighting Covid.

From the article: Two sources familiar told Fox News Digital on Wednesday that the grand jury was canceled amid "major dissension" within the district attorney's office. One source claimed the district attorney is having trouble convincing the grand jury on potential charges due to the "weakness" of the case.

Like I said……no-billed.

Trump hush-money grand jury proceedings 'canceled' for Wednesday, sources say

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

54 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Is this you? 😂

Where did you get your facts to argue that the vaccine was unarguably effective? Look what was has came out since this unfactual post.  That didn’t age well. 😂

On 7/23/2021 at 11:07 PM,  Reagan said: 

I know at a local nursing home, 2 residents and 1 worker has Covid.  All were vaccinated!

They said going in that some people would still get it after being vaccinated.  It prevents it in the vast majority of people, and greatly reduces the symptoms for most of those who do get it despite being vaccinated.  People can question “future side effects” if they want, but it’s unarguable that the shot is incredibly effective in fighting Covid.

I posted articles from respected medical journals, fox news, and other recognized news sources.  Seeing as twitter is your #1 source for news, you really don't have a leg to stand on here.  Your go to move is to post twitter quotes from random people and then claim others have to prove them wrong.

As for vaccines, here's the one thing i know: I know 14 people who died from covid, and the only one of them who was vaccinated was a double organ transplant patient.  I know dozens of people who were hospitalized from covid.  I know zero people who died from the vaccine, and to my knowledge I know nobody who was hospitalized.  Some things about the vaccine turned out to be true, some false, some somewhere in between.  It clearly didn't keep up with the virus well, but the results were pretty obvious when Covid was at it's worst, and deadliest.  Why don't you go quote me some vaers stats :)   they're as legit at as the gateway pundit 

37 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I posted articles from respected medical journals, fox news, and other recognized news sources.  Seeing as twitter is your #1 source for news, you really don't have a leg to stand on here.  I know one thing is for certain: I know 14 people who died from covid, and the only one of them who was vaccinated was a double organ transplant patient.  I know dozens of people who were hospitalized.  I know zero people who died or were hospitalized due to the vaccine.  Some things about the vaccine turned out to be true, some false, some somewhere in between.  Why don't you go quote me some vaers stats :)   they're as legit at as the gateway pundit 

Twitter is not a news source, it’s a platform in which many news organizations use like Fox News and any major news organization to disseminate their news. 

So now the Vaers system that was created to track vaccine side effects has zero credibility because Dr Bullets says so. 😂🤣

So you failed to tell me how you came about the conclusion that the vaccine is unarguably incredibly effective. Give me solid evidence of that statement. Not your opinion.

I guess the Florida Surgeon General doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 😂🤣