New EPA Water Regulations to Cost Municipalities Billions!

Reagan

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

Every State, that has a problem with this, should invoke the 10th Amendment to the Constitution.  And fight it out in court.  Can Congress legislate away your Constitutional rights?  

This is the hidden content, please

So, the headline reads “EPA regulations to cost billions”. The first paragraph says it “could cost billions”. Those are contradictory statements. I read the EPA guidelines and they only talk about helping communities identify and inform if higher concentrations exist. It says nothing about treatment mandates. It talks about identifying source contamination, further research into the hazards, etc.  Brad Parscale is a disruptor.  American Greatness is a vehicle for spreading disinformation. Ingest all the PFAS you want. Run your water through lead pipes. Above all, spread distrust about our public health services. Good American.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

I’ve been drinking tap water all my life…..still do.  
Never had a problem. 

People lost a lot of confidence in “public health” organizations during the exaggerated, fake pandemic. 

I don’t know all about it, but I’m fairly sure it may have to meet some sort of State standards.  Which is OK.  But the Feds constantly butting in on these matters STILL violates the 10 Amendment to the Constitution.  

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I’ve been drinking tap water all my life…..still do.  
Never had a problem. 

People lost a lot of confidence in “public health” organizations during the exaggerated, fake pandemic. 

Quick question:  How is this "environmental protection?"

25 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Quick question:  How is this "environmental protection?"

I have no idea. Seems to me that all the safety issues have been covered or drinking tap water would have surely killed me by now. I drink bottled water as a convenience, not a necessity. Water is tested on a regular basis.