The Latest On the JoeBama Crime Family And China!

Reagan

Let's get this rolling.  Unlike anything with Trump, this is actual.  They were dealing with a communist country and an enemy to the Unite States!  This even involves Beau Biden's widow, who was also Hunter's girlfriend at one time.  I believe she was a primary school teacher.  So -- why was she getting money?  And as a side note -- did any of these people who received this money pay taxes on it?  I believe there are 7 people total, as we know at this time, that was involved with this money.  At this time it looks like a payoff.  More to come!

@Big girl @DonTheCon2024 @Boyz N Da Hood @TxFan @UT alum

34 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Let's get this rolling.  Unlike anything with Trump, this is actual.  They were dealing with a communist country and an enemy to the Unite States!  This even involves Beau Biden's widow, who was also Hunter's girlfriend at one time.  I believe she was a primary school teacher.  So -- why was she getting money?  And as a side note -- did any of these people who received this money pay taxes on it?  I believe there are 7 people total, as we know at this time, that was involved with this money.  At this time it looks like a payoff.  More to come!

I like the second sentence. Hey, even the fence riders won’t have anything derogatory to say about Hunter. 

46 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I don’t believe any source I see cited on here. You all build your realities on false information and lies. Get it into court, then I’ll weigh in.

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I don’t believe any source I see cited on here. You all build your realities on false information and lies. Get it into court, then I’ll weigh in.

My friend, this is just the beginning.  The House over site committee has the documents.  There's more to come.  But, if you are  waiting for your trusted source like CNN or MSLSD, then you'll be waiting a while.  But, i figure they'll be forced to report it.  

Here's a few thoughts and stuff I just learned.  With this money coming to the Biden family from China, could this be one of the reasons JoeBama says nothing about the Fentanyl coming from China through our southern border?  Could this also be why JoeBama let a balloon coming from communist china sail all away across America taking all the pics it wants?  Could this also be why JoeBama doesn't really talk about where Covid originated?  Food for thought.

What I learned:  Not only did the Biden family relieve money from China, it also received money from Russian oligarchs.  Remember, JoeBama put sanctions on Russian oligarchs for the invasion of Ukraine.  BUT -- there were only 2 that he "did not" sanction.  And guess what:  Those were the 2 that sent money to the Bidens.  

The salient question we have to ask ourselves:  What did the Bidens do to earn this money?!  We know Hunter is not capable of doing anything for/with China.  But you know who is -- JoeBama!!  It was clearly influence peddling!  Two months after JoeBama left office as VP, 3 million dollars was sent to a bank account.  Then 2 days later the money was dispersed to the Biden family.  As of now we know 3 who got it.  I believe there was a total of 7 who got paid.  

Why is Hunter, of all people, at the center of all this?  For one simple reason:  He was the easiest to manipulate.  He was a drug addict and, well, you know the other stuff.  

What we have so far is only one set of bank records.  It's my understanding is that there are 10 to 11 for banks involved!  You know what the ironic thing is,  the radical left falsely accused Trump of doing everything JoeBama is actually doing.  

Where the money went: The Bidens and Biden associates who received Chinese cash:

James Gilliar:  $1,065,000  Hunter's business partner

John "Rob" Walker:  $869,308   Owner of Robinson Walker LLC bank account where chinese transfers occurred

Hunter Biden:  $610,692

James Biden (JoeBama's brother):  $360,000

Hallie Biden:  $25,000

Unknown Biden: $70,000   Four payments were made to an “unknown Biden,” according to the committee, between March 6, 2017, and May 17, 2017. The payments ranged from $5,000 to $25,000.  There is speculation that the 4th Biden to receive chinese money is James Biden's wife.  This remains to be seen.

Again -- what did they do to earn this money?!

This is the hidden content, please

@Big girl @UT alum @DonTheCon2024 @Boyz N Da Hood @TxFan

36 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Where the money went: The Bidens and Biden associates who received Chinese cash:

John "Rob" Walker:  $869,308   Owner of Robinson Walker LLC bank account where chinese transfers occurred

Unknown Biden: $70,000   Four payments were made to an “unknown Biden,” according to the committee, between March 6, 2017, and May 17, 2017. The payments ranged from $5,000 to $25,000.  There is speculation that the 4th Biden to receive chinese money is James Biden's wife.  This remains to be seen.

Don’t forget……10% to “The Big Guy”

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

I just heard that the Treasury Dept had flagged this Robinson Walker LLC bank account as "suspicious activity."  There had not been any movement in this account until 3,000,000 dollars arrived in it.  Then 2 days later money started being dispersed.  The Treasury Dept never said anything about it.  The records were then subpoenaed then turned over to Congress.  I believe there were 150 actual bank records.   Hard for JoeBama to continue to lie when actual bank transactions are supplied.  Again, the oversight committee has said there are 10 to 11 more bank accounts involved.  Going to be interesting!

7 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I just heard that the Treasury Dept had flagged this Robinson Walker LLC bank account as "suspicious activity."  There had not been any movement in this account until 3,000,000 dollars arrived in it.  Then 2 days later money started being dispersed.  The Treasury Dept never said anything about it.  The records were then subpoenaed then turned over to Congress.  I believe there were 150 actual bank records.   Hard for JoeBama to continue to lie when actual bank transactions are supplied.  Again, the oversight committee has said there are 10 to 11 more bank accounts involved.  Going to be interesting!

UT alum and big girl will not believe it.

15 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Gee, I get a red flag if I deposit $10,000.

FBI Collusion: Hunter Biden Had FBI Informant Tip Off His Chinese Business Partners About Investigation!  From the article:  Israeli energy expert and former Biden associate, Dr. Gal Luft, was arrested on gunrunning charges in Cyprus last month. Luft claimed that Hunter Biden had an FBI informant, named “One-Eye,” who alerted his Chinese business associates that they were being investigated.  “I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the U.S. The U.S., claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer,” Luft said. “DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden."

• 4 weeks later...

6 MORE JoeBama family members have just been identified as receiving foreign money!  Total at 9 and counting.  Many LLC's were laundering or hiding money for the Bidens. Deposits were coming from our advisories around the world.  Wasn't coming just from China.  Again, these banks were concerned because these accounts had no money then all of a sudden 3 million, 1 Million would come in.  These deposits were not from legitimate chinese companies.  They were actually from the chinese government.  

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

6 MORE JoeBama family members have just been identified as receiving foreign money!  Total at 9 and counting.  Many LLC's were laundering or hiding money for the Bidens. Deposits were coming from our advisories around the world.  Wasn't coming just from China.  Again, these banks were concerned because these accounts had no money then all of a sudden 3 million, 1 Million would come in.  These deposits were not from legitimate chinese companies.  They were actually from the chinese government.  

Just sit back and imagine if this were Trump!  The likes of DontheCon, UT alum, big girl, boysindahood, nappyhead, and CardinalBacker would be losing their 💩.

Newly Revealed Emails Between Antony Blinken and Hunter Biden Blow Open a Web of Corruption!

From the article:  "Secretary of State Antony Blinken held a meeting with Hunter Biden at the State Department in July 2015 when he was serving as the deputy secretary of state in the Obama-Biden administration and Hunter was on the board of Ukrainian energy firm Burisma, according to emails reviewed and verified by Fox News Digital.  The ties between Blinken and Hunter Biden could face increased scrutiny after former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell testified to the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees last week that Blinken, as President Biden’s then-campaign senior adviser, “played a role in the inception” of the public statement signed by intelligence officials claiming Hunter’s abandoned laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign just weeks before the 2020 presidential election.   The pieces are starting to come together, and the web of corruption is expanding. As RedState reported previously, Blinken, acting on behalf of the 2020 Biden campaign, was the driving force behind the infamous letter from 51 current and former intel agents decrying the Hunter Biden laptop story as “Russian disinformation.” That letter was then used in a debate by Biden to dismiss the story and claim the Russians were involved.  That’s small potatoes compared to what these emails show."

I'm curious:  Since the letter that 51 current and former intel agents signed was a lie, will these people be subpoenaed? 

But like the ending said, this is small potatoes  compared to the bigger criminal picture!

• 3 weeks later...