The Throne National Basketball πŸ€ Tournament

Beaumont United team will play in The Throne National Basketball Tournament as the Beaumont Elite starting March 29 at Morehouse College in Atlanta, Faith Family also received an invite to this tournament as Oak Cliff Elite. BU and FF coaches are not allowed to be on the bench or coach their teams nor can they wear their school basketball πŸ€ uniforms. Coaching from the bleachers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

14 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

Beaumont United team will play in The Throne National Basketball Tournament as the Beaumont Elite starting March 29 at Morehouse College in Atlanta, Faith Family also received an invite to this tournament as Oak Cliff Elite. BU and FF coaches are not allowed to be on the bench or coach their teams nor can they wear their school basketball πŸ€ uniforms. Coaching from the bleachers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My bad, The Throne National Championship at Morehouse CollegeΒ 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Also to note: this isn't the only HS National Championship Tournament that goes on.Β  Β 

Β 

Google is a friend. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

You are so right, anyone with major sponsors can organize a National Championship Tournament, RCS Sports should consider sponsoring an elite tournament with national ranked teams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, 86hawk said:

wow, not going very well for BU.Β  But I don't know a thing about the Ohio team to say this is to be expected or an upset.

In national championship tournaments in my opinion nothing is an upset, every team is damn good.Β