MSNBC Editor, It’s Insidious to Portray New Top Gun Movie as Virtuous to American Military

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Who provides the blanket of protection this guy resides under so he can spew his insane male bovine feces?  Love to see him go through Navy Seal “Hell Week”, or even “The Crucible” all Marine recruits must complete.  Essentially, back in my service days, I’d like to have b-slapped him until his face looked like a red man.  What a lick.

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I have a relative like that. Maybe everyone does.

It is more woke nonsense but has been around a lot longer than woke.

American exceptionalism offends the heck out of some people. 

Born on Monday?  Circuits in the brain not wired right?  Got a SIL close to that.  Very intelligent.  Like a beautiful car with bolts missing.  Wrong fuse system?  If you ever figure out why, please tell me.  My only solution so far is nailing a 8’ high 2” X 6” board to the inside of my home to beat my head against.  Temporary at best but this attitude beats my four aces.

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

This is the hidden content, please

Who provides the blanket of protection this guy resides under so he can spew his insane male bovine feces?  Love to see him go through Navy Seal “Hell Week”, or even “The Crucible” all Marine recruits must complete.  Essentially, back in my service days, I’d like to have b-slapped him until his face looked like a red man.  What a lick.

Good grief, at least he’s in the right place.