Embattled Rockwall-Heath football coach resigns after multiple students diagnosed with rhabdo, officials say

Bobcat1

10 minutes ago, BEARCPA said:

Doesn't matter if they did 168 push-ups, 268 push-up, or 368 push-ups. The kids had to stay in the hospital for 10+ days because Coach Harrell took the punishment too far.

So if the parents lied & said a coach dog something he didn’t do, that doesn't matter? Got it… btw this wasn’t a punishment. Simple bootcamp that has been in place at Rockwall for years. If you actually knew the situation around the few kids that actually went to the hospital then you'd mostly agree with me. Like I said this situation was simply a few * kids that went ran to mommy. It’s a reason majority of the parents & players stood up for Coach Harrell 

22 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

So if the parents lied & said a coach dog something he didn’t do, that doesn't matter? Got it… btw this wasn’t a punishment. Simple bootcamp that has been in place at Rockwall for years. If you actually knew the situation around the few kids that actually went to the hospital then you'd mostly agree with me. Like I said this situation was simply a few * kids that went ran to mommy. It’s a reason majority of the parents & players stood up for Coach Harrell 

I know when I was a high school kid I always kept my hospital visits a secret from my parents. The running to mommy doesn't hold water in this situation.  Regardless of our disagreements here, the hospitalization is the concern. 

27 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

They did not go running to mommy, they went running to the EMR. I guess the Batan Death March was just a put on too, because the human body should be able to withstand anything.

18 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

It absolutely would matter if the parents lied about what the coach did, but in this case there is clear evidence of his wrongdoings. Please enlighten us on the situation around the kids so we can better understand your argument. I guarantee you those other parents would also be up in arms if their kids had to be hospitalized, just as I'm sure you would be if a coach put your kid in the hospital.