Bracket challenge

RETIREDFAN1

Ugly.  That second half is the kind of offense that plagued Texas the last several years.  They’d been dynamic all tournament, and really most of the season.  It seemed like carr going out really hurt them, and even when he came back they couldn’t regain the momentum. 

an aside: with a tie game and 1:00 left, Cunningham is blocking out and a guy jumps over his back and flips.  They call it on Miami and then change it.  Instead of two free throws for Texas and a lead with a minute left, Miami hits both and goes up by two.  After an empty trip by Texas Miami scores and its game over.  But how is that not over the back?  How can you even block out if the guy behind you can just jump up and fall over and get a foul called?  Even the Miami player knew he’d fouled him.  He thought he’d fouled out and was holding his head in his hands on the floor.

1 minute ago, bullets13 said:

Ugly.  That second half is the kind of offense that plagued Texas the last several years.  They’d been dynamic all tournament, and really most of the season.  It seemed like carr going out really hurt them, and even when he came back they couldn’t regain the momentum. 

an aside: with a tie game and 1:00 left, Cunningham is blocking out and a guy jumps over his back and flips.  They call it on Miami and then change it.  Instead of two free throws for Texas and a lead with a minute left, Miami hits both and goes up by two.  After an empty trip by Texas Miami scores and its game over.  But how is that not over the back?  How can you even block out if the guy behind you can just jump up and fall over and get a foul called? 

That was as textbook of a box out as I’ve ever seen. Completely dumbfounded by that call. 

An advantage of a Final 4 without bluebloods is that tickets are extremely cheap. I was able to get club seats for Saturday's semifinals for less than $200, which is fantastic considering one ticket gets you into both games. I don't have a dog in the fight but I figured this would be too neat of an experience and too cheap to pass up, especially since its less than a 2 hour drive from my house. 

1 hour ago, BEARCPA said:

An advantage of a Final 4 without bluebloods is that tickets are extremely cheap. I was able to get club seats for Saturday's semifinals for less than $200, which is fantastic considering one ticket gets you into both games. I don't have a dog in the fight but I figured this would be too neat of an experience and too cheap to pass up, especially since its less than a 2 hour drive from my house. 

I was so thankful I didn’t buy tickets before Sunday’s games.  I can’t imagine how far they dropped when Texas lost. 

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Hogs throwing some heavy weight money around in the portal. 

Coach Muss and company don't play around when it comes to the portal. I expect them to reload again this off-season. 

I'm wondering if Coach Cal gonna try to raid the portal for some 3pt shooters this off-season. Honestly both UK and Arkansas need a few of those not just one or two. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Coach Muss and company don't play around when it comes to the portal. I expect them to reload again this off-season. 

I'm wondering if Coach Cal gonna try to raid the portal for some 3pt shooters this off-season. Honestly both UK and Arkansas need a few of those not just one or two. 

Caleb Love will have a lot of cash thrown his way from all the major programs this offseason.

On 3/26/2023 at 4:20 PM, baddog said:

They palm the ball on every play. They couldn’t make the moves they do if they had to DRIBBLE.

Palming the ball (double dribble) and traveling (changed pivot foot and picked up pivot foot) on same play with no call. He couldn’t make that play by the rules. 

This is the hidden content, please

Another “great” play…