Bracket challenge

RETIREDFAN1

One more on this:  the K State guard, (I forget his name) is from NYC Harlem.  Bush of course is from Silsbee.  NY is a whole other basketball environment.  Their basketball skills is like world class chess compared to the kind of chess I play.  Places like NY, Chicago, So Cal, N Carolina, etc., basketball is on a different level compared to greater SE Texas.  

I played some pick up basketball, I wasn't nothing special for sho.  Once when I was in the coast guard I got into a 3 on 3 game  in a gym  in Jacksonville FL with some navy guys.  The guy I called myself holding was from Chicago.  He went up for a shot and I jumped. to try and block it.  He just hovered in the air and made 2 or 3 in air moves. All the time I could hear him up there laughing.  And he was just a guy that went to the navy.

I mentioned this game before. 

Back when Kendrick Perkins was like a sophomore at Ozen they played a NYC Harlem team named NY Rice.  The game was at MO Campell.  

That team was short, about Nowell's height.  They might have had one or two 6'1s.  They all played like the pg for Kansas State.  They put on a clinic, made Ozen look silly.

If a team or a coach knows how to manipulate the transfer portal and cherry pick key players from here and there, that college program can get to the final four in a little of no time.  

I’m not saying that is bad thing or a good thing.  I’m saying that is the reality of the situation.