Jan 6: Explosions in the Courtroom! DOJ’s Star Witness and Turncoat’s Testimony COLLAPSES!

Reagan

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

This one is real, with some overlays….. Schumer/Hitler

This is all about 1st Amendment…. The leftys should be ashamed

Seems I heard somewhere earlier that the democrats were very effective in removing members that got out of line.

I guess calling for limiting free speech is acceptable, lol.

28 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Seems I heard somewhere earlier that the democrats were very effective in removing members that got out of line.

I guess calling for limiting free speech is acceptable, lol.

I wonder why the lefty’s aren’t commenting on these previously withheld videos? Talk about duped!!!!! They were ready to execute the MAGA militants. Lmao

Pelosi is probably tying one on with her husband and his boyfriend. That’s story sure went away quickly. 

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

I wonder why the lefty’s aren’t commenting on these previously withheld videos? Talk about duped!!!!! They were ready to execute the MAGA militants. Lmao

Pelosi is probably tying one on with her husband and his boyfriend. That’s story sure went away quickly. 

Do you realize how long 40,000 hours is?  You could edit every bit of violence out and make it look like a walk in the park. That doesn’t mean that the violence didn’t happen.  Tucker Carlson is a liar who cares about nothing but his personal wealth. He was crying to get the election reporters at FOX who were telling the truth fired so that the value of his FOX stock wouldn’t plummet.  Since I can’t use the appropriate descriptive here, I’ll just say he’s a big kitty.

And the gateway pundit is the king of not just fake news, but outright lies as well.

9 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Do you realize how long 40,000 hours is?  You could edit every bit of violence out and make it look like a walk in the park. That doesn’t mean that the violence didn’t happen.  Tucker Carlson is a liar who cares about nothing but his personal wealth. He was crying to get the election reporters at FOX who were telling the truth fired so that the value of his FOX stock wouldn’t plummet.  Since I can’t use the appropriate descriptive here, I’ll just say he’s a big kitty.

And the gateway pundit is the king of not just fake news, but outright lies as well.

34 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Yes, I am good at math. Do you realize that the peaceful clips are just as important for forming an opinion as the violent clips? Do you understand that the American people are being duped if not shown the entire arena? It’s something that should be worrisome to everyone. 
The Dems track record against Trump is a train wreck. How anyone could believe anything they say is simply amazing. This was nothing more than a last gasp against Trump by Pelosi and Schumer and Co. 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

It's apparent that you hate Tucker.  Nothing he said was lies. The summer riots experienced rape and murder while taking over sections of the city and building and businesses looted and burned to the ground were called "mostly peaceful" by the media and Democrats,,,,,,Tucker is just using the same reasoning....... except nothing was looted and no one was raped.......one person was murdered, an unarmed female vet........ 

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Why didn't the Dems release "all" of the videos?  If they weren't trying to advance a certain narrative then they would have don't you think?

3 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Speaker McCarthy Vows Full Public Release of Capitol’s January 6 Surveillance Tapes!  The way you expose cockroaches is to turn the lights on!

This is the hidden content, please

But…but…you’re not allowed to give full context of what actually went on January the 6th because that may debunk the BS the American people have been fed for the last two years. 

I hope it all gets released! 

Since we have seen that the Qanon Shaman did nothing wrong, then why is he in prison for 4 years?  But, the main problem is that the JoeBama administration/government withheld "exculpatory evidence" (these new videos) from Shaman and his lawyers.  This is illegal and unconstitutional! I heard his new lawyer talking and it's -- for some reason, going to be tough to get him out.  But, he also said the judge in the case may have a different attitude now that it's known that the prosecution/government lied to him.