2023 Astros - Defending WS Champs

1 hour ago, rupert3 said:

Where did you find this.  Interesting

I have the MLB app but not a subscriber. It sends notifications about my favorite team and lots of other league headlines. I believe there's a free trial and after it's over you should still get these notifications as long as you keep the app.

Abreu with a solo shot, Peña with a 2 run shot and Alvarez with his second solo of the day makes it 10-1 and that’s the final score. When the Stros hit the ball like this makes one wonder how they can go scoreless two games in a row. 
Alvarez……best player in MLB. 

33 minutes ago, baddog said:

Abreu with a solo shot, Peña with a 2 run shot and Alvarez with his second solo of the day makes it 10-1 and that’s the final score. When the Stros hit the ball like this makes one wonder how they can go scoreless two games in a row. 
Alvarez……best player in MLB. 

Maybe it was from celebrating the 12-run game before that.

Alvarez was tied with Judge until Judge got his 15th eariler

We had 7 HRs today

7 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

4 game series vs Angels this weekend. Good chance to see Ohtani pitch and hit one of those nights. And give a ways all weekend too. Only series I had circled all season, and now I won't be able to make it. Life's a beach...

My boss will be going just to see Ohtani. He is pretty remarkable. 

What a game that was beating Ohtani. He had never given up 9 hits before. Heard he may become the highest paid player ever. Won 3 out of 4 against the Angels.

Game against the Blu’e Jays…..Julks with a grand slam in the 1st, his first grand slam. Game was over in the 1st inning.

Astros playing some solid baseball.