2023 Astros - Defending WS Champs

I don’t wager, but if they don’t start playing well soon, it is not going to happen 

As of today, they have no one hitting, not scoring many runs, and 2 or 3 relievers that are pitching poorly right now and as the season is progressing, they seem to be playing worse  Baker keeps putting in this DH that is hitting about .120 and strikes out a bunch, but he keeps playing him

Do not be surprised if I am right

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

I don’t wager, but if they don’t start playing well soon, it is not going to happen 

As of today, they have no one hitting, not scoring many runs, and 2 or 3 relievers that are pitching poorly right now and as the season is progressing, they seem to be playing worse  Baker keeps putting in this DH that is hitting about .120 and strikes out a bunch, but he keeps playing him

Do not be surprised if I am right

Astros are currently 8th in the American League in runs scored (out of 15 teams) and 3rd in runs allowed (out of 15 teams). They are projected to win 92 games and finish tied for 1st in the West.

I agree that they will have to win the division to make playoffs (don't see a wild card coming out of the division). Astros are currently without 3 starting pitchers and 3 every day players. I like their chances and willing to wager 4 figures to show my confidence.